GBU Don't let the Sabres get hot

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
I've missed all but the last 8min of this game since we've acquired Byram but he seems to not be so bad, have people cooled off now?

G
I've missed it all but we're winning again

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
It's a place to regale in victory or defeat with your buds!

Not pandora's box.
First, you can’t use words we don’t understand.

Second, this is hockey. If superstition as an idea came to life as a form, it’d be an ice rink.

If the Sabres win next game, the GBUs can stay. If they lose, they are banished for the remainder of the season.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
First, you can’t use words we don’t understand.

Second, this is hockey. If superstition as an idea came to life as a form, it’d be an ice rink.

If the Sabres win next game, the GBUs can stay. If they lose, they are banished for the remainder of the season.
Its a good thing I get DET then and not the invincible Kraken on monday

Reactions: Grinder81

HOOats

NO DOOM NO GLOOM
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
Prettty pretttyy good game by the boys. Not bad at all for a "trainwreck." I can report sound on and raucous goal celebrations at a bar on Elmwood. The vibes are growing.

We're absolutely one of the 16 best teams in the league right now. Whether we can overcome the hole dug during our six week tryptophan coma remains to be seen.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Great time to hit the road starting with a mess of a Det team, get those feel good bonding vibes and get Tage away from those damn kids.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
I enjoyed watching that game. Great team speed really kept NYI off balance the entire way. Big save by UPL early to keep it 0-0 and the team took over from there

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
I was lucky enough to see the game live. Great game. Sabres played confidently and aggresively. Great atmosphere in the building.

Nice to see Benson get on the scoring sheet the past few games. Loved watching him be a pest in front of the net.

UPL was a joy to watch - he just seems so confident. I'm happy for him and his success this season

I thought that Greenway played very well, as did Cozens and Zemgus

Dahlin, Byram, Clifton, and Power played really well.

The team played a fantastic game and I could not be happier.

Looking forward to Saturday

Last edited:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Maybe the GBU's are bad luck. It seems like when we stopped caring around here they turned it on, now if we give them a little effort they might revert back to pumpkins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad