Management Don Sweeney on trade deadline

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Oh, I thought you were referring to Beecher, LOL
No I was late to party the no state tax/weather-fun intersection matter for these players

Florida
Tampa
Vegas
Nashville
Dallas
Seattle

All no state tax & everyone is desirable either full time (Dallas or Seattle) or for 6-8 months other four

I could live in Texas or Washington state full time the other 3 states I’d enjoy but not sure I could do all year if had millions and health

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’d love to get Lindgren here former Bruin

His nasty and blocked shots are off the charts
Lauzon leads league in hits

Unfortunately that game 2 OT overtime turnover cost Bruins

Lindgren is hockeys version of Monty Pythons Black Knight

He would be interesting here - probably McAvoy partner

Dollar Store Donny could do it all over he keeps Lindgren and deals Zboril or Lauzon

Reactions: bruins4thecup65

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
No I was late to party the no state tax/weather-fun intersection matter for these players

Florida
Tampa
Vegas
Nashville
Dallas
Seattle

All no state tax & everyone is desirable either full time (Dallas or Seattle) or for 6-8 months other four

I could live in Texas or Washington state full time the other 3 states I’d enjoy but not sure I could do all year if had millions and health
Yeah, Vegas is not what it used to be. Lots of quality options for a new and growing family nowadays. It's a rising attractive location option, for sure.

1710159123446.png

Reactions: DKH

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Lauzon leads league in hits

Unfortunately that game 2 OT overtime turnover cost Bruins

Lindgren is hockeys version of Monty Pythons Black Knight

He would be interesting here - probably McAvoy partner

Dollar Store Donny could do it all over he keeps Lindgren and deals Zboril or Lauzon
One can dream I guess

I’d take Lauzon back for a 3rd

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
Bruins have 3 third rounders they drafted on the roster if I am not mistaken: Lauko, Brad, Grizz. 06, 12, 18. Nice symmetry and over those 12 years, bruins have done better than average with their third rounders.
Vladar another

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad