Buffalo, NY
g
I’m going to bed before it’s done
Dahlin

B
A lot; like, a lot a lot

U
The team folded the second risto gave McDavid a breakaway

I’m self banning from hfboards the rest of the week, I need a break from this team. See you guys Monday.

Reactions: oldgoalie

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Can anyone please give me a brief synopsis of the game tonight? I only caught the last 9 minutes.

Sounds like it was a real shit show.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
I liked Dahlin's first period. He'll be fun once his shot gets more pop, but could've scored like three there.

Re: deflection GA, either block the shots or get the f*** out of the way. Re: turnovers, pathetic. Re: heart, what heart? Re: Eichel, I'm supposed to believe he's healthy and didn't rush back? He doesn't look like himself in any of these past few games.

It's looking like 4-6 points out at the break may have been too conservative.

Reactions: schpaff

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
U
The Buffalo Sabres Organization

I loved this team around thanksgiving. It was so promising. Now I can’t stand so many players on this team. I can’t stand Housley. This team has no balls. None. Nada. They SUCK. Myle Moulposo trots his ass out there on a nightly basis and contributes nothing other than a shitty drop pass to nobody every other game. The rest of the bottom 8 forwards are either incredibly below average or terrible on any given night. The defense has turned into a Sportsman South level beer league team at Northtown rinks.

Load up the rockets fellas, fire them all into the sun.

Roost

Apr 6, 2017
Erie
Hard to say, he looks......stiffer than usual skating

I think i remember hearing something back related

My guess is back or ribs. I think it was the game before the first game he missed, he lost an edge and crashed into the post pretty hard. looks like he hit right in the rib area. Bad part is we will never know

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
Can anyone please give me a brief synopsis of the game tonight? I only caught the last 9 minutes.

Sounds like it was a real **** show.

If I was to describe this game I think I would say it was a real shit show.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
we had 72 shots attempted....

If we’re at a point where we are celebrating shots attempted and the amount of shots on net, then we’re not in a good place for this organization. Moral victories mean crap in today’s game.

Quality should always triumph over quantity, and I’d happily give up 15 listless shots from the point for 5 shots between the dots with traffic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad