Do you think NHLers use HFboards

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Kevin Kurz, the local Comcast Sportsnet deep, deep, DEEP "insider" for the Sharks has an account here and has posted on occasion, though very infrequently. (Some of that is no doubt due to the generally prevailing opinion of him on the Sharks board, which is, uh, negative.)

Every time he posts here he gets torn to shreds. I have no idea why he keeps coming back (if it's even him) :laugh:

I kinda like Kurz though. His arrogance comes off poorly at times though.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
We all browse the boards randomly, but not many of us post. Incase you didn't know, I'm Robert Ryan and I am very INTESNE!!!!

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
I'm Erik Karlsson.

Just kidding but I figure a lot of them do browse it, don't think many, if any, post though.

GordieHowsUrBreath

Nostalgia... STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST
Jun 16, 2016
if they use social media where people would directly tweet at them praise or hate, why wouldn't they read a board like this?

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
This was actually a question I asked some prospect invite (I want to say his name was Pope) and Cody Hodgson back when he and Schneider were cut from camp in Vancouver. It was tradition to take the prospects out after the last day of cuts to cut loose. (It was Wellwood and a couple others that took them to a couple places on Granville... it was a Sunday.) :\

Hodgson says there's a lot of guys that are on it. Some more than others, then as they learn how things really are, and as they start to get onto NHL clubs they stop when there's more reliable info through their circles.

I was surprised when he (Cody) immediately said "Oh yea, I've been on there and I know guys on it."

So I guess, not surprisingly since they are hockey fans themselves, they're on until it ceases to provide anything for them whether it be from getting on NHL clubs themselves or being close to buds/ex-team mates that are.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
I know a lot of junior players do visit hockey message boards. I guess they lose interest once they get old in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad