WJC: Do you think Canada would have won gold if....

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Completely agree. Those two right now are reminding me of the rest of Crosbys line when he played with Rimouski, and the rest or Perrys line when he played in London. Anyone remember them? No...thats cause they carried those lines, just as Hall is doing in Windsor. Asked my buddy who played with Crosby then(hes a huge Pens/Crosby fan) and had to sit there and think about it for a second. Seguin would have been a better choice. Too bad he had a bad camp.
I think you should ask Windsor fans who is the most consistent player on that line. Henrique was injured playing 5 shifts a game, what do you expect him to do?

pouskin74*

if my grandmother would had a ....she would be my grandfather.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Had Canada lost the shootout against the U.S. on New Years Eve, I don't think they would have even made it to the gold medal game.

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
I think you should ask Windsor fans who is the most consistent player on that line. Henrique was injured playing 5 shifts a game, what do you expect him to do?

Suck it up? Remind me what the other guy did all tournament too? There we're better players out there than those two. And I bet in two years these two champs are either playing little in AHL or rotting in the Coast. Anyone remember Rob Drummond? How about the guys who played with Crosby in Rimouski? Did those guys make team Canada cause they had a good line? Stupid move by a stupid coach. Just like cutting hackett whos 4 of 5 goals that were scored on him were by Windsor players. Stoned the rest of canada cold, but no...lets not see how he does against someone else. That coach was just full of facepalm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad