• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
“Ahem”… lol

Just because you have a hate on for a player does not mean they should bail on him without giving him a chance to redeem himself, especially your #1 goalie.

The sample size is starting to support the debate, but you’re ludicrous if you think there was a fraction of a chance it was going to happen when you suggested it.

Edit:
Quoted the wrong post but don’t know how to fix it. Doesn’t matter though because you clearly have an agenda towards this player.
Ha ha. You're making it worse.

The problem is you seemingly didn't think, maybe in any of your posts. A conversation with you is like playing chess with a pigeon. "LOL"
You're not playing chess though. You don't entitle yourself to say that after your comments.

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
Look at your poll results and move along, I'll be laughing at your general douchebaggery. Run along now.
Ha! People are fickle. Right about now, the poll would dramatically shift if people could change their votes. Same with you had you not got into this back and forth and put yourself out of limb.

But most people were smart enough not to go out on a limb like you did. But tell me again about how you're playing chess. 🤣

Turbonium

Aug 21, 2020
Spain
Ha! People are fickle. Right about now, the poll would dramatically shift if people could change their votes. Same with you had you not got into this back and forth and put yourself out of limb.
If Kuemper is healthy you play him, pretty simple. I think you'll realize I'm not one of these dramatic fans that overreacts to every play in a game. So no, not same as me.

You apparently think going back to call out other fans of the same team as you, that happened to disagree with you, makes you superior or... really no idea what you're looking to gain. We root for the same team bud. This arrogant attitude does nothing but make you look weak and it's honestly hilarious.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don't know if you can go back to Kuemper at this point. Healthy or not. That's three games in a row that might be his worst all year.

I have no confidence at all when there's a shot taken at him from anywhere. I had a lot more confidence when shots were taken on Franky. His rebound control was much better too.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

John Mandalorian

Nov 29, 2018
If Kuemper is healthy you play him, pretty simple. I think you'll realize I'm not one of these dramatic fans that overreacts to every play in a game. So no, not same as me.

You apparently think going back to call out other fans of the same team as you, that happened to disagree with you, makes you superior or... really no idea what you're looking to gain. We root for the same team bud. This arrogant attitude does nothing but make you look weak and it's honestly hilarious.
Yeah ok. LOL. Nothing new here. You've entrenched yourself with Kuemper. You've talked him up so much, it's ride or die. Good job of putting yourself in a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad