DJ Dave replaced.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
I am now firmly on Team Linden. I now bow before our Alumni overlords Linden and Benning.

Please god let delorme be next.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
This is how I feel:

Vince-McMahon.gif

My post from about a week ago: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1734785

I won't take JB seriously until he fires DJ Dave. That's when you know he means business.

JB and Linden really aren`t screwing around. :bow:

Last edited:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
One of the best moves this franchise has ever seen. I'm only half joking too. This is seriously awesome. Perhaps we can not have the Canucks play at the Roxy now.

JA

To be fair, arena playlists from the 1980s and 1990s tended to be similar to Dave's playlists.

There was a time when "Good Thing" by FYC was the team's goal song. The Pacific Coliseum was a fun place to be.

That said, hockey fans generally listen to different music now. Playlists need to be edgier.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
For someone not in the Vancouver area, why is DJ Dave so hated? I find the animosity against him really amusing but I have no idea why you guys don't like him.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
To be fair, arena playlists from the 1980s and 1990s tended to be similar to Dave's playlists.

There was a time when "Good Thing" by FYC was the team's goal song. The Pacific Coliseum was a fun place to be.

That said, hockey fans generally listen to different music now. Playlists need to be edgier.

I remember this, they played this during the 94 Stanley Cup run..

Aphid Attraction

Jan 17, 2013
For someone not in the Vancouver area, why is DJ Dave so hated? I find the animosity against him really amusing but I have no idea why you guys don't like him.

Yes I can't help but feel like it is an over reaction to a job that is restricted and you can not please everyone, I guess the demographic that is not targeted by the music list is just so happens to be the same one that is vocal on messenger boards about what they don't like...

Also the DJ has sweet FA to do with Benning, and it is an assumption Dave has been fired, could be just normal staff rotation...

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
Yes I can't help but feel like it is an over reaction to a job that is restricted and you can not please everyone, I guess the demographic that is not targeted by the music list is just so happens to be the same one that is vocal on messenger boards about what they don't like...

Also the DJ has sweet FA to do with Benning, and it is an assumption Dave has been fired, could be just normal staff rotation...

Yea hopefully they got Dave flippin burgers. Call him White Spot Dave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad