Divorce

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Sucks man, My longterm GF dumped me over something stupid.
then we agreed we should see a counsellor and work on things. I assumed this meant I could still bang other chicks so I slept with all of her friends and her younger hotter sister. And a lot of chicks who hated her got in contact to support me/bask in her misfortune and I slept with them too.

Were back together now.. and I recently overheard her say that we were broken up but still exclusive........

Ive banged every female in our immediate circle and her sister... I'm walking on egg shells bro I feel you

That's so rough. My heart goes out to you man.

Hang in there.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
then we agreed we should see a counsellor and work on things. I assumed this meant I could still bang other chicks so I slept with all of her friends and her younger hotter sister. And a lot of chicks who hated her got in contact to support me/bask in her misfortune and I slept with them too.

Were back together now.. and I recently overheard her say that we were broken up but still exclusive........

Ive banged every female in our immediate circle and her sister... I'm walking on egg shells bro I feel you

This definitely, definitely happened.

LosVikingsDeChicago

Aug 2, 2005

Assuming you're not trolling, you should have banged her mom too. If she dumped you, then you have every right to bang as many chicks as you want. BTW, you should just end it because if what you say is true, you don't think that her enemies wouldn't love to mind**** her by letting her know you banged them?

darko

Feb 16, 2009

Mum?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad