Divorce

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Congratulations! You have successfully turned a woman gay. This is no small feat and it's not easy to do. I too have been successful in turning a broad to a full-time box licker as well.
It didn't take me six years. But hey, YOU DID IT! Well played sir. Well played indeed.

Jacques The Mayor

Aug 29, 2011
wastings mn
Shoulda had a prenup. "In case of a scenario where the wife leaves the husband for another woman the husband, the wife, and the mistress must all engage in one last night passionate love making." You will be starved ravenous and by the time you finish a big stack of pancakes you'll forget all about her.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Divorce is against God's will, so she'll be damned to an eternity of suffering. It's not your fault, so you'll be fine.

Edgar Carrow

The Misshapen Steed
Oct 12, 2013
Blackwater Park
Any kids involved?

2 cats. She's letting me keep one which is kind of a big deal that I didn't expect. I'm almost more surprised by that than her desire for a divorce.

The legal aspect of the whole thing shouldn't be too bad. We have a good idea of who will be getting what and our money is going to be split in half. We each have our own cars and we rented our apartment. She's already looking for her own place.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Tough news bro. You sound like you're handling it very well. On the bright side you can park your butt at the bar, eat wings, drink beer, watch hockey and chat up the ladies all you want now.

Just don't drink n drive

Edgar Carrow

The Misshapen Steed
Oct 12, 2013
Blackwater Park
Tough news bro. You sound like you're handling it very well. On the bright side you can park your butt at the bar, eat wings, drink beer, watch hockey and chat up the ladies all you want now.

Just don't drink n drive

She sprung it on my on the 7th. Things have been getting a little better, but I still have the empty feeling in my gut and I'm having a hard time eating. I've lost 10 lbs. since she told me. I started seeing a therapist and that has helped a lot.

I'm not a bar person and I can't stand the taste of beer. I was thinking about joining a gym but I can't really start working out until I'm able to eat.

I know this is the lounge and all, but these responses, both serious and sarcastic, do help.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
F the shrink dude. Use that money on things that make you happy that maybe you couldn't do before. Go golfing with the boys, but a new car, learn to drink beer and most importantly do something different!

Changing your mind set and focus is the key. Your daily rituals are not the same anymore so accept it sooner rather then later and explore your life again. It's not about what you did wrong. It's 2017 and theres all kinds of ****ed up **** to deal with/witness. I'm sure you know that. It doesn't matter who did what right or wrong. It's the path you choose now that matters and that should be the focus

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
She sprung it on my on the 7th. Things have been getting a little better, but I still have the empty feeling in my gut and I'm having a hard time eating. I've lost 10 lbs. since she told me. I started seeing a therapist and that has helped a lot.

I'm not a bar person and I can't stand the taste of beer. I was thinking about joining a gym but I can't really start working out until I'm able to eat.

I know this is the lounge and all, but these responses, both serious and sarcastic, do help.

You can lose 10 pounds in 2 days?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad