Disturbing e-mails leak of Eugene Melnyk bashing a Senators campaign. 📢 VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED 📢

ndolla

Dec 23, 2013
Genius, all words are made up. Don’t be mad that you’re ignorant. Go read a book.
Genius, it's a made up word to fit a narrative and you know it. Don't be mad that you're ignorant. Go learn how to read, period.

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
Genius, it's a made up word to fit a narrative and you know it. Don't be mad that you're ignorant. Go learn how to read, period.

Aww that’s cute. You’re copying my words because you can’t come up with an original thought.

I know what homophobia is. You don’t. You deny it exists as it’s a made up word. And I’m the ignorant one here lmao.

You have the golden opportunity to learn from your ignorance here! You should take it. You might come out a better person too.

jetsv2

Jan 13, 2013
But it is private, it’s his business, I don’t give a shit what he does with it. Do you and I have straight access to email these people?
" Are you the one responsible for this f*king gay campaign? Have you lost your f***ing mind? You need to take that shit down immediately."

"They think we are so desperate that we have to advertise to gays now. Dogs and gays"

This is the kind of shit he said in business emails, do you really think that his organization wouldn't have been a hostile work environment. He didn't keep it to himself so like I said, he can go f*** himself but he can't cause he's dead which is too bad because it would have been fun to watch him try to spin this shit.

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
Damn. So you're saying that this oligarch was a bad person. Shocked.

Wasn't this the same guy who screwed over his country with offshore tax shenanigans too?

It's not only the dogs and the gays and his underlings who he detested, but the plebs in general.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
cool, so the word phobia was twisted to fit a narrative, thanks
Or you just aren't very smart and don't know what the word phobia means...

As per Oxford

-phobia
(in nouns) a strong unreasonable fear of or feeling of hate for a particular thing

• claustrophobia (= fear of being in a small closed space)
  • xenophobia (= strong dislike or fear of people from other countries)
COMPARE -philia

Edit.

While Homophobia was coined in 1971 its definition is similar to Xenophobia which use goes back to the 1850's.

I'm not sure what narrative was being pushed 170 years ago but you be you.

Last edited:

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Kinda' surprised that Melnyk would email his employees directly. But I guess that's what happens when you run a skeleton crew.
If I pictured Uncle Scrooge running a NHL franchise, this would be exactly how I depicted it.
Inappropriate by Melnik, but that is a very lame campaign.
It was indeed a really lame campaign but he handled it in an even worse way.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
"They think we are so desperate that we have to advertise to gays now. Dogs and gays"

This is the kind of shit he said in business emails, do you really think that his organization wouldn't have been a hostile work environment. He didn't keep it to himself so like I said, he can go f*** himself but he can't cause he's dead which is too bad because it would have been fun to watch him try to spin this shit.

Getting this upset over something behind the scenes and private is hilarious. There can’t be others things said in private that are worse, right? Right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad