Disturbing e-mails leak of Eugene Melnyk bashing a Senators campaign. 📢 VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED 📢

Kanye East

Feb 21, 2022
Stalking Kim.
Below is the Senators campaign Melnyk was really not happy about :

Screenshot_20220414_161600.jpg

Frustrated after viewing the Twitter campaign, Melnyk called the person in charge and said :

EM - Are you the one responsible for this f*king gay campaign? Have you lost your f***ing mind? You need to take that shit down immediately.
EM - We are the laughing stock of the NHL right now!
EM - They think we are so desperate that we have to advertise to gays now. Dogs and gays.

*"The reference to dogs referred to the Senators commitment in the community to local animal rescues where they'd ran promotions earlier in the season. Despite Melnyk's objections the campaign ran as advertise as part of the NHL's "Hockey is for Everyone".

Workplace abuse was also reported. The Athletic found the account of one employee who took the abuse from Melnyk's:

EM - You F*ing can't who do you think you are? When I tell you to do something you do it.
You are done.
EM - You really are a dumb bitch who doesn't get it. How dare you write and question me.You are a no one.
All these emails sent by the former Senators owner, have been confirmed and verified by The Athletic.
(The Eugene Melnyk era in Ottawa: Hopeful, then bizarre and tyrannical)

Wow as you can see Melnyk was really a scumbag. What a crazy story.​

#HockeyIsForEveryone♥️🏳️‍🌈

Last edited:

Sugi21

Dec 7, 2016
Wow nothing “old school” about that! that’s just downright being an arsehole I know it’s not good to speak of the dead but even if he was alive not sure how he defends that let alone how he’s talking to one of his employees

Reactions: Bleedred

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Timing is in poor taste. If this is true they should have dropped this story while he was alive and could potentially refute this. This is just slanderous.
If you don’t want crap written about you when you’re dead don’t be a crap person. There’s no reason to believe any of this is false.

Good riddance.

PostBradMalone

Mar 19, 2022
Timing is in poor taste. If this is true they should have dropped this story while he was alive and could potentially refute this. This is just libel.

The timing of this seems really wrong to me. Character assassination of someone who just recently passed always is very suspicious to me because the question remains why they waited until the person in question can’t make their comment about it.

Imagine defending a homophobic dillhole.

Last edited:

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Timing is in poor taste. If this is true they should have dropped this story while he was alive and could potentially refute this. This is just libel.

The timing of this seems really wrong to me. Character assassination of someone who just recently passed always is very suspicious to me because the question remains why they waited until the person in question can’t make their comment about it.
Do you know what libel means?

“All these emails sent by the former Senators owner, have been confirmed and verified by The Athletic.”

Kanye East

Feb 21, 2022
Stalking Kim.
Wow nothing “old school” about that! that’s just downright being an arsehole I know it’s not good to speak of the dead but even if he was alive not sure how he defends that let alone how he’s talking to one of his employees
Sorry didn't meant old school, I changed it for you. Sorry for the confusion, I'm really not on Melnyk's side. Hockey is for everyone 🏳️‍🌈♥️

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Do you know what libel means?

“All these emails sent by the former Senators owner, have been confirmed and verified by The Athletic.”
I didn’t know there was a link. Calm down junior.

Is there a link I thought there was

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009

If the emails are real, then it's not libel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->