Disturbing e-mails leak of Eugene Melnyk bashing a Senators campaign. 📢 VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED 📢

General Fanager

Feb 2, 2010
Chambly, Qc
I don't have any words that wouldn't get me an infraction or banned, I'll just say that I'm glad I'm not you.
Why because I am confused by the motives of the person who leaked this or because I have compassion for kids who just found out that their dad was a POS?? (assuming they didnt already know of course)

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Why because I am confused by the motives of the person who leaked this or because I have compassion for kids who just found out that their dad was a POS?? (assuming they didnt already know of course)
If those kids didn't know who their dad was that's even worse.

You're not showing compassion by the way. Cognitive dissonance, sure, but compassion? Absolutely not.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If those kids didn't know who their dad was that's even worse.

You're not showing compassion by the way. Cognitive dissonance, sure, but compassion? Absolutely not.
NO it is not worse. Serial killers have families that don't know what they are. It is possible that they didn't know what he was like at work. I have worked for bosses who were absolute pricks. They were married so presumably they weren't like that at home.
It needs to be reported though to hopefully scare the future owners of the Senators and the other NHL owners from similar acts.

Leafslet

Oct 19, 2011
TO
as a fellow homo, I dont find this shocking at all. this is how *many* people think. they'll tell you to your face pretty often too when they think you're 'one of them.'

but to do it in the workplace, and this explicitly in terms of directions, well, I think that's just a special mix of the norm along with ultra-wealthy entitlement.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Because he does have a family that is grieving and it sucks to have this dumped on them. I do not see the value in doing it now and not when he was alive to roast for it.

Leaking this with an alive Melnyk = sued.

Dead Melnyk = not sued.

Dude was rich. They don’t just ignore it when things get said about them by the media. They sue into oblivion to get people to shut up and pull stories that aren’t praise of them.

Washed Up 29YearOld

Bro Do You Even Hockey?
Apr 29, 2018
Buffalo NY
If Melnyk cared about the feelings of his relatives following criticism related of the things he said and did, he should've refrained from doing and saying those things.
Melnyk's relatives do not deserve to suffer because of his actions. I'm not sure if I'm reading that right but if that's what you meant imo really *'d up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad