Discussion; ALL Things for Isles move to Brooklyn: Part VII (Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
It didn't look like much had changed when I went a few weeks ago to see my seats with the rink set up. Granted, I didn't go to any of the sections that are/were considered obstructed to see if changes were made, but everything looked the same from my vantage point. I asked my rep about it and he seemed to imply that they were going to give it a go bones and all this season and see what the feedback is. If the obstructed seats sell, they aren't going to fix them.

I was just more concerned with the 3rd party sellers, having the same section and row, and one person called it obstructed view, and the other didn't.

Is it possible, that further over in the row, the seats aren't obstructed? Sure -- but I would be concerned that the obstructed view message could be conveniently left out by the seller.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
I was just more concerned with the 3rd party sellers, having the same section and row, and one person called it obstructed view, and the other didn't.

Is it possible, that further over in the row, the seats aren't obstructed? Sure -- but I would be concerned that the obstructed view message could be conveniently left out by the seller.

Depending on the section, I think that is indeed possible. But yes, 3rd party sellers (specifically brokers) may be not be so forthcoming in regard to the view of the seats.

Anyone who is thinking of buying seats should check out the Barclays virtual seating chart before buying anything. It's a fairly accurate representation of what kind of view you'll have in a particular seat.

Bones45

Dec 7, 2005
N/A
Depending on the section, I think that is indeed possible. But yes, 3rd party sellers (specifically brokers) may be not be so forthcoming in regard to the view of the seats.

Anyone who is thinking of buying seats should check out the Barclays virtual seating chart before buying anything. It's a fairly accurate representation of what kind of view you'll have in a particular seat.

I enjoy when people here are logical -- such a rare commodity sometimes.

Now, back to that off center scoreboard and crooked rink.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013

There is also this site that I use when visiting stadiums/arenas I'm not familiar with. It will probably be updated as the season goes.

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Great post. I'm thrilled they're still in town, but buying tickets is going to be a dodgy affair in year one. I went in on season tickets for just this reason; I trust my seats and can check out the rest of the arena, learn what's good and what isn't, etc.

Same here - for the scrimmage, I sat in 3 separate seats in what was considered premium seating that were somewhat obstructed by a railing, gate, etc. Finally found seats that were very good, that lived up to their price tag. I then checked out my Season Tickets location and was really happy with them.

There will definitely be growing pains in the first couple of seasons. If the team is good, most of that noise will be muted. If they struggle, it could be a problem.

DarkHorse

Go Banana!
Jul 15, 2003
I wonder, with the move and Universal having the NHL contract, if we'll see the Isles represented on Brooklyn Nine-Nine this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad