OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

Do I see another GOAT?
Feb 13, 2010
Glad to see England take this one. Nearly evenly matched teams, but England displayed greater skill, and Colombia was lucky not to have a man sent off.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Caps beat the Pens curse and go on the win the cup... England beat the penalties curse and go on the win the World Cup? Fingers crossed!

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
It isn’t like England has never won on penalties at a major tournament before. In a World Cup sure but still...

Reactions: ovikovy817

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
Who cares know. Russia goes all the way and wins! :D

And the "dream" final is still possible :naughty:(the promo video for the WC bid)
IIRC, you could see Russia playing against Brazil in the final @ Luzhniki

edit: No, it was Italy :laugh:. In the official one. But I remeber one video where it was Russia vs Brazil, but don't remember for what and where it was.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Portugal, France, Brazil, Belgium
Spain, Croatia, Sweden, England

Portugal, Belgium
Spain, England

Belgium, Spain

Belgium (but man is it hard to pick against Spain...this is a gut pick)

Ok I only missed on Spain but that was a big miss, and Portugal which was wishful thinking for CR7.

Belgium/England final

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Columbia put on one of the biggest exhibitions of thuggery on the pitch I’ve seen in years. Screw Falcao.

Yep. They were an embarrassment to themselves, to their country, and to the sport of soccer. I can't remember a game with so much whining, diving, and cheap-shotting... Colombia is lucky they didn't finish with down at least 1 man. They could have easily lost 2 or 3 to double yellows or straight reds.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
2 days without football, so loooooooooong. Fortunately we have a super friendly game between Malaysia and Fiji to entertain us :sarcasm::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad