OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Uno

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
I can't believe they sent that to VAR and did not send him off! Ref has lost control and allowing Colombia to time waste and disrupt the game with shit housing tactics. This is unbelievable

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
They are going to hack and dive and cheat their way through the 'game'. We've got to stay so mentally strong here.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I can't believe they sent that to VAR and did not send him off! Ref has lost control and allowing Colombia to time waste and disrupt the game with **** housing tactics. This is unbelievable
Geiger hasn't lost control. He has only one set of eyes and was dealing with other shenanigans with the players. That incident should be what the AR should be watching and when he witnessed that he should have stepped on to the pitch to assist the CR. England has had the better of the play, but they are not impressive. Very little movement off of the. ball, where's the diagonal runs. Too much putting air under the ball for England and not letting the surface do the work. Are they aware that they can score via other methods than just the head.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Geiger needs to back out of the 18 and to the side away from the Columbian players. No need for further discussion.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Have no idea what the Columbian players are complaining about, Stevie Wonder would have called that PK. Stone should of gotten a red card for that.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I'm sorry but this England/Columbia game is a great example of what is wrong with soccer. This is more about who can dive the best and manipulate the ref than playing the game. If it ends 1-0 it will be sad.
Sometimes the beautiful game can get a zit on it's forehead.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Geiger hasn't lost control. He has only one set of eyes and was dealing with other shenanigans with the players. That incident should be what the AR should be watching and when he witnessed that he should have stepped on to the pitch to assist the CR. England has had the better of the play, but they are not impressive. Very little movement off of the. ball, where's the diagonal runs. Too much putting air under the ball for England and not letting the surface do the work. Are they aware that they can score via other methods than just the head.
I agree he's got more of a hold now. Actually booking players for their crap

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Have no idea what the Columbian players are complaining about, Stevie Wonder would have called that PK. Stone should of gotten a red card for that.

Yes it did seem like a pretty clear cut penalty.

But now both teams are exaggerating every little bit of contact. Its getting embarrassing.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
I'm sorry but this England/Columbia game is a great example of what is wrong with soccer. This is more about who can dive the best and manipulate the ref than playing the game. If it ends 1-0 it will be sad.
I firmly agree, but only one team has turned it to this.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
England possessing the ball in the attacking half and one of their players with the ball wants to stop play so that the referee calls a foul, totally absurd.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
I firmly agree, but only one team has turned it to this.
No they are both guilty of it and Stone raking an opponent's face with his boot while the ball is not in play should have him in the showers at this moment. That's been the most despicable incident in this game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad