Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Welllp my finalists are about to both bow out in the r16 whooops

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
What the hell just happened? Guy headed the ball half way across the field and scored. Crazy game.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Oh man my heart breaks for Japan there. That lucky goal to get Belgium back into it. Japan worked so hard with such brave tactics. No anti football bollocks, they went to Attack Belgium. I feel for them so much. Cruel game

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
If I didn't live in Belgium, I would be the fan number 1 of that team. But the media and people are too arogant, and the fact that the majority of them will forget football for the next 2 years, that's why I don't want Belgium to win the WC.

If not that lucky goal, they would never come back. Honda was so close to score a goal with his free kick.

Brasil will end Belgian's World Cup. Even without Casemiro, they look better.

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
Christ, I'm nervous as hell about this game tonight. Lord knows what I'd be like if by some miracle we actually got to the final. I'd be a wreck

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
So who do we have today? No idea where Sweden and Switzerland rank but that seems like an even match no? And Columbia should be England or is this a closer matchup than I perceive?

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
So who do we have today? No idea where Sweden and Switzerland rank but that seems like an even match no? And Columbia should be England or is this a closer matchup than I perceive?
I'd have it very close. Colombia looked incred vs Poland. It's a bit of a coin toss for me, I'll take an England win any which way.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Is James healthy and playing? If not I don't see them getting past England.

Also this is why every game in the group stage matters. Mexico was on high after beating Germany (which now doesn't look as impressive) and if they don't lay an egg against Sweden they get Switzerland in the Round of 16 and a much easier bracket but instead they got Brazil and that's all she wrote.

Reactions: g00n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad