OT: Discusión del Fútbol (EPL, FIFA, LIGA, USMNT, USWNT, MLS, etc) - Parte Cinco

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
he won't manage for a year but props to klopp. he made Liverpool elite.
Watch him take over for Xavi when he gets the boot. Germany, England…..Spain next? Klopp seems to need a new challenge fairly often….and yeah, unless it’s a dream opening, probably takes time off…

Xabi Alonso rumored his successor at Liverpool…

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
No idea what Raya was doing on that OG.

Was thinking the same thing. Respecting Jota in the middle? Dunno. The announcers were dead set on criticizing Saliba but CBs make that same play in traffic frequently.

I'm not sold on Raya. I think Ramsdale charges out and smothers that.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Ajax1995

Dec 9, 2002
At least Liverpool returned the favor on the center back / goalkeeper mixup…

Good win for the Gunners. They were the better pretty much the entire game.

Sep 19, 2008
FIFA announced the schedule for the 2026 World Cup today.

The first US game will take place 6/12/2026 in LA.

The US team will play 2 games in LA and one in Seattle.

The final will be held in NY.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Yeah, largest NFL stadium by capacity….location is well served for transportation and hotels….at first I was thinking it would maybe be Dallas.
It's been voted the worst playing surface in the league every year by NFL players since the new field was installed in 2020. There have been over a dozen ACL and Achilles tears on the field since it was installed. Putting some of the world's most expensive leg joints and tendons on a field known for injuring players seems perplexing to me.

Plus it's in East Rutherford which sucks and there's nothing unique or nice about the stadium. It's the new version of FedEx Field.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It's been voted the worst playing surface in the league every year by NFL players since the new field was installed in 2020. There have been over a dozen ACL and Achilles tears on the field since it was installed. Putting some of the world's most expensive leg joints and tendons on a field known for injuring players seems perplexing to me.

Plus it's in East Rutherford which sucks and there's nothing unique or nice about the stadium. It's the new version of FedEx Field.

Just goes to show….it‘s “how many tickets can we sell?”….

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I suspect it has to do partially with seats but also likely the available infrastructure/security/etc in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad