Rumor: Dinamo Rīga might leave KHL if current political situation continues to destabilize

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
KHL could easily survive without any of foreign teams. Until these teams could self-support themselves without sponsors from Russia, possible losing any of them or all of them together don't concern me at all. They've just exotic now. They generate losses now, not profit, so all the words about problems for KHL because of that aren't noting else than just emotions.
Were we discussing your personal concerns in that part or something?

Yes. Sorry. I've got that you like road trips to Europe, but don't see how it's any good for KHL? Your interest as a fan and interest of KHL as organization are two different things. We've talked about possible problems for KHL, do you remember?
I don't know, man, you were writing about hockey as a form entertainment. Are you entertained with the KHL as an organization?

alce*

Were we discussing your personal concerns in that part or something?

No, we were discussing here your road trip preferences.:shakehead
We were talking about will it be or will it not be a problem if foreign teams would leave KHL. But as you've already forgot the point of discussion I think it would be better to stop it now.

obskyr

Apr 29, 2013
Karelia
No, we were discussing here your road trip preferences.:shakehead
We were talking about will it be or will it not be a problem if foreign teams would leave KHL. But as you've already forgot the point of discussion I think it would be better to stop it now.

I didn't. It's pretty hard to write another response to you without rereading the thread. It's so confusing and enigmatic, I began to understand the feelings of NHL general managers who draft Russian prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad