Confirmed with Link: Dillon to Jets for 2 second round picks

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Pretty ironic how good that Dillon-Schultz pairing was for like the first 2 weeks of the season.

Although I think it was a lot of Buffalo games IIRC

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Really liked Dillon, even if I thought he was about a million and a half overpaid. But this was a hell of a deal by GMBM.

Reactions: Capagonia

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Hi guys, just looking for some feedback.

Just curious has Dillon ever played RHD at even strength and if yes was he decent at it?

thx

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Thing I liked about Dilly Dilly, he dropped the gloves in like his 3rd shift in DC last year, and was always good to stick up for his mates and get his hands dirty. He was well liked in the locker room, by all accounts. He had a real rough stretch last year when Shultz was dragging him down, but when paired with TVR he almost immediately stepped back up into form.

Hope he does well in Peg... gonna miss his grit, not much in the pipeline to replace that, so Tommy "The Problem" Wilson will have to carry a bigger load there.

artilector

Jan 11, 2006
Nice deal.

Not gonna happen, but at this point might as well commit to the Ovi/Backstrom retirement/babysitting tour, gradually dump all the other vets, and focus on the next generation.

Reactions: Bananas and hn777

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Some D salary had to be moved for AOs contract. Nice return my gut there was decent bidding for his service to get the two 2nds, shrug. Got to run some younger D on the bottom pairing to start can always pick up veteran help later on.

HecticGlow

Mar 14, 2016
Europe
I don’t think Dillon was as good a fit on-ice as he was on-paper - he just didn’t mesh with either of our top-4 RD, took too many penalties, and could look as lost as Schultz in his own zone at times. I suspect he’ll look a lot better in Winnipeg, though, and he’s undoubtedly a great guy off the ice/in the room.

And we made a profit, somehow - spent a second and a third to acquire him, then traded him for two seconds.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Dillon struggled more than I expected and while he wasn’t horrible he didn’t live up to his contract. The return is much better than I expected. I wonder if GMBM flips those second round picks as part of a Kuzy trade.

Reactions: hn777

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad