cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
8 games in 14 days, no need to rush Kreider, play this guy Monday, Wednesday

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
How do the Rangers transport players between Hartford and New York. Amtrak First Class? Mercedes Sprinter Van?

Reactions: shello

Flynn84

Apr 27, 2006
What are the chances that he'll stay in the roster and play 10+ minutes in this week games when Kreider is healthy?

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
How do the Rangers transport players between Hartford and New York. Amtrak First Class? Mercedes Sprinter Van?

Knock them unconscious after ambushing them at their house/apartment and stuffing them in the trunk of a car. Only to have them wake up and be surprised that they are at MSG and not a CIA black site.

Reactions: will1066

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I thought DiGi wasnt bad at all. He is a typical 4th line player. But he was involved. He shot the puck. He skates well enough.

Incredible that he hasnt been playing over Haley and Smith to this point. Even Mckegg.

This is why i get so skeptical of DQ and Gorton. Its clear as day those bums should not be playing and they have an option that they should have at least looked at a long time ago

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

I wouldn't wish Mega Bus on my worst enemy. I felt like I was sitting in a 1990 Hyundai bucket seat for 14 hours.

I thought DiGi wasnt bad at all. He is a typical 4th line player. But he was involved. He shot the puck. He skates well enough.

Incredible that he hasnt been playing over Haley and Smith to this point. Even Mckegg.

This is why i get so skeptical of DQ and Gorton. Its clear as day those bums should not be playing and they have an option that they should have at least looked at a long time ago

I agree. I like that he shot the puck when he had an opportunity. He didn't overthink it. He should be on the fourth line over the three you mentioned.

Reactions: RGY

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
What are the chances that he'll stay in the roster and play 10+ minutes in this week games when Kreider is healthy?

he should stay the rest of the year until he proves otherwise. he has speed and that is useful. shoots the puck something Rangers need more of that mentality

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Have we settled on a nickname?
He has no nickname.

He is simply the embodiment of...

header-image-italian-flag-pinched-hand-796x417.png

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY

DQ loves Smith. I continue to hold out hope that Groton will be able to trade Smith.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad