Rumor: Dhaliwal- Nashville in contact with Vancouver- Rachel Dorrie surprisingly chimes in

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Vancouver trade rumours, courtesy of OP, have had more threads made than probably all of the Pacific division combined. They've had 0 trades. Can we give this up?

They suck and will continue sucking, sorry. /thread

Reactions: Bobby9

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
I reckon we aint trading a 1st in the draft this year that we are hosting

maybe next year tho

Also Jeannot is prob available

what about

L’Hereux,Fabbro, , Granlund, Jeannot

for

Jt Miller
No friggin way. We don’t need another aging vet on a big contract. Even if I entertained the thought it would be Johansen instead of granlund. I wouldn’t do it though

Reactions: triggrman

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
No friggin way. We don’t need another aging vet on a big contract. Even if I entertained the thought it would be Johansen instead of granlund. I wouldn’t do it though
I wouldn't even trade Johansen straight up for Miller. At least Johansen's contract will be up in 2 more years. And isn't too terrible to buy out if we opted instead to go that route.

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Vancouver trade rumours, courtesy of OP, have had more threads made than probably all of the Pacific division combined. They've had 0 trades. Can we give this up?

They suck and will continue sucking, sorry. /thread
Ummm, I guess you missed the part where they've made 3 trades so far this season - Stillman/Studnika/Bear.

And yes, the OP has made a ridiculous amount of Canuck threads.

grapes55

Sep 14, 2017
theneckguard.wordpress.com
I listen to the podcast she's on from time to time and she's usually quite clear on things she can and can't say regarding the Canucks. Plus it's not exactly insider info that the nucks would want good young players in return

Hockeyskanks

Jul 24, 2022
Doerrie has never mentioned Canuck players or players that can be linked to the Canucks via trade etc... since she was fired which makes this tweet even more juicy.

Shes literally providing inside information and she dgaf.
She should be sued.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
It's a bad look for Doerie but anybody on this board could put together a similar list as players names to watch with the Preds. If you sort of assume 23ish or younger that's about it, along with Parssinen and Glass in that age group, and of potential interest. Essentially cost controlled young players in or very near the NHL.

Other thing to keep in mind is that when she was fired (before the season) they were very much NOT on the path of trading vets for young players for a retool or quick rebuild or whatever you want to call it. I doubt generating young talent/picks returns using the likes of Horvat etc were even being discussed. Sure there may have been general scouting of teams younger players but again this isn't some strange list. It's a list of better prospects that fit needs the canucks will clearly have. Again, a list anyone on this board could put together.

Last edited:

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
okok or maybe she was fake fired and is still secretly on the payroll so she can talk about other team's players in the press without us getting fined for tampering?

what would the endgame of this be? who the fff knows, but has anything this franchise has done since february of 2012 made any sense?

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Does this Daliwhal do anything except spread rumours?

Vancouver isn't that big a team/fanbase. How do his own rumminations generate so much traffic on here?!
Thai is funny when 80% of BC are Canucks fans which is about 4 million. It's a lot higher than many American cities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad