GDT: Devils vs. Stars - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
The only question on anyone's mind should be how do we get out of this situation. I am pissed. I am pissed that entire organization was upended 6 years ago and the culture ripped apart in a vindictive way and blatantly an a giant FU to everything that had been built here...from the #13 to the social media nonsense to facial hair and every other little detail that so many cheered for when abolished.... everything that made this organization different was flushed down the toilet

Now here we are. The new aged Devil's with Subbans YouTube channel, Nico's#13 awaiting the next draft lottery 6 years after the expirement began. I want a giant purge a cleaning of this ****ty expirement and I would start with a blockbuster deal. There is no course to stay...this team had no direction under Shero and plunged us further into disarray than this organization has ever been in.

No there is very I like about this team right now....the only thing I have is the hope that whoever takes over next returns some of the respectability that took 30+ years to build and only 5 for Shero to destroy.

It's a game dude.

Like, all those things happened. Be happy that they did. 95% of the franchises in this league would kill for the history of ours.

But all good things come to end...

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I've never used the ignore feature, but I'm getting close to putting a few posters on it.

I will ask this again, since Jim conveniently ignored it...do you want Nico to fail? What is your ultimate goal here, to be able to pat yourself on the back if he does fail? Or is this simply more of your borderline trolling act?

All of the above

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I think Jim’s point of being concerned is valid. I also think it’s too early to make a judgement, we don’t really know just how much of an impact player Nico is going to be. I’m leaning toward he will be a Bergeron type player but it really is tough to say at this point.

We should all be a bit more skeptical about our prospects/young players, recognizing that we have over valued every single one of the past 10 years while being in denial of objective warning signs.
We should be concerned about Nico?

He just turned 21 and is producing as a borderline top line center. I'm not at all concerned that he is a player that we will build around.

Now if the concern is that he won't be as good as McDavid? Then sure, I am very concerned.

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
The only question on anyone's mind should be how do we get out of this situation. I am pissed. I am pissed that entire organization was upended 6 years ago and the culture ripped apart in a vindictive way and blatantly an a giant FU to everything that had been built here...from the #13 to the social media nonsense to facial hair and every other little detail that so many cheered for when abolished.... everything that made this organization different was flushed down the toilet

Now here we are. The new aged Devil's with Subbans YouTube channel, Nico's#13 awaiting the next draft lottery 6 years after the expirement began. I want a giant purge a cleaning of this ****ty expirement and I would start with a blockbuster deal. There is no course to stay...this team had no direction under Shero and plunged us further into disarray than this organization has ever been in.

No there is very I like about this team right now....the only thing I have is the hope that whoever takes over next returns some of the respectability that took 30+ years to build and only 5 for Shero to destroy.

that line towards the end of good morning vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad