HwepQ9z.gif

TDACkIC.png

ni02FCT.png

amjJAMi.gif

DYheIoQ.png

osiOVSM.png

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Looking at the Dallas roster it looks like Blake Coleman has his choice of #20 or his college number of #25 when he signs with Dallas next summer.

Reactions: Comparison Ford

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Accidentally sold my Tix to this game. Forgot to take the posting down. The replica ring was a little enticing, but not enough to bother getting another set of tickets.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Can't wait to wonder if Hughes is actually in the lineup tonight!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Looking at the Dallas roster it looks like Blake Coleman has his choice of #20 or his college number of #25 when he signs with Dallas next summer.

I watch lots of Stars games living in the TV market. If he leaves NJ to go to a team that can win the Stars only look like a meh option to me. To me the five year outlook in NJ after next season is way ahead of DAL. Their best players are signed to big deals and will be declining. Heiskanen is a wonderful young player but I don’t see much more on t he horizon right now. Maybe Harley? I realize it’s home for him but if he wants a relatively long term deal I think NJ is about as good a choice as any team other than the currently best teams or COL.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
I watch lots of Stars games living in the TV market. If he leaves NJ to go to a team that can win the Stars only look like a meh option to me. To me the five year outlook in NJ after next season is way ahead of DAL. Their best players are signed to big deals and will be declining. Heiskanen is a wonderful young player but I don’t see much more on t he horizon right now. Maybe Harley? I realize it’s home for him but if he wants a relatively long term deal I think NJ is about as good a choice as any team other than the currently best teams or COL.
You live near Texas? I thought you live in Rockland County NY

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Anyone know if the pre-game festivities start at 7pm or are they doing that stuff earlier?

Edit: per Devils website “Fans should be in their seats by 6:45 pm ET for the pre-game ceremony honoring the team”

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
Will a reporter never ask why Hughes is with Simmonds for over 75% of the seasons minutes hes played?

I dont understand how our media team works. I see a lot of teams getting asked hard hitting questions, but then the hardest one we ask Nasreddine is whos the next goalie for tomorrow...

The biggest key return from the media IMO is the accountability they sometimes instill by their questions - we seem to be completely missing that.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Wow. 20 Years. I was camping out by Yosemite and drove to some lodge somewhere. Watched the game with some German tourists and the bartender gave me a bottle of champaigne. In a wonderful bit of luck, I had left my lights on and my car battery was dead so I hitched a ride back to the campground in the back of someone's pickup.
Awesome. Awesome night.

Loved everything about that team. It had it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad