GDT: Devils vs. Stars - 5:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoyBandFan

Mar 26, 2017
Eternal Hell
You have to go center.

Defenders are going to take way too long to develop. The way the Devils timeline looks, they need another forward who can impact the team soon and add a different dynamic offensively.

Defense needs to be addressed in the present via free agency or trade not at the top of the draft. I hope the Devils do go defense heavy outside of the first round though.
makes good sense, he was the only kid it looked like could step in maybe early 2018 considering he is playing in Elite Sweden right now.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
And to think, right when Coleman scored I was thinking ''Why don't they score early like this anymore when Cory is in lately?''

And here we are, over a period and a half later and just one goal still.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
makes good sense, he was the only kid it looked like could step in maybe early 2018 considering he is playing in Elite Sweden right now.

He's had some struggles of late apparently.

Not too sure he's NHL ready and if he is, there will likely be growing pains with it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Jimmy Howard is a UFA after this year? What? I thought he had like 2 years left?

Did they already say they were buying him out? I think Stan is mistaken there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Did Greene kick that puck to the shooter on that save in the 1st period? I don't even wanna rewind that and watch it again, that was pretty bad if he did.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Jimmy Howard is a UFA after this year? What? I thought he had like 2 years left?

Did they already say they were buying him out? I think Stan is mistaken there.

Howard's contract is through 2018-19. I'm not sure Stan knows what century it is anymore.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He had no stick and the shot went off his leg.
I saw he had no stick and I was a little confused if he kicked it or not. I guess it did go off his leg. The first time I saw it, I didn't think it was so bad. It really wasn't.
Howard's contract is through 2018-19. I'm not sure Stan knows what century it is anymore.:laugh:
Stan probably thinks his deal is up in 2017. 2017 BC, that is!:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ben Lovejoy got a piece of that, then an icing!:cry:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Dallas really isn't that good. Doesn't seem to just be goaltending issues.

I believe their offense has dropped off this year too.

Ruff is also a lame duck coach and probably getting the hammer brought down on him in 2 more weeks.

And if Ray is gonna make a coaching change, he better not bring on Ruff. Guy is overrated as **** and survived way too long in Buffalo.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Stan thinks Lady Byng is a swell gal.

Evelyn Byng was Stan's third wife.

I swear I'm not as mean in real life as I am with some of these Stan posts!:laugh:

I'm a fan of Stan, though I have a love/hate relationship with him. Mostly love though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad