GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 1:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Nice play by Vats there.

Like this Zajac / Coleman / Gusev line for the most part. Honestly, I think our middle two lines should be set if we ever decided to play Nico / Bratt / Zacha together consistently. I'd role those two as the middle six lines fairly consistently.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Really good defensive play by I think Vatanen on Kakko and then Gusev beautifully stripped the puck off and lead a good rush down the ice with Subban

I'm really liking that the Gusev, Coleman, Zajac line is starting to click and is turning out to be our best line.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Just tuned in, if there is one thing I want from this season is to beat the living shit out of the Rags every time we meet.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
It's also nice to see Coleman playing with a more talented/skilled player. He could really surge up his point totals.

Coleman has had to play with some trash players or on the PK and would still produce. He deserves to have higher point totals than what show up at the end of the season.

Reactions: Blender

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I like the player and puck movement from the Rangers on the PP, though nothing to show for it. I'd much rather see that than guys largely just sitting in their little zone and pushing the puck back and forth between the point.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
LOL look at that look Hynes made in regards to the Zacha penalty. Zacha might get scratched for the next 3 games for that one.;

Reactions: Blender

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
I like the player and puck movement from the Rangers on the PP, though nothing to show for it. I'd much rather see that than guys largely just sitting in their little zone and pushing the puck back and forth between the point.

Oh, now they have something to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad