GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 1:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Am I the only one who wants Hynes out so bad that I’m willing to absorb a shellacking by the rangers today and Hynes getting booed out of the rock?

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
msg go app. but you will need to get a user name and password from a friend that has a cable account.. for $50,000.00 you can have mine.. how much do you like the devils?
MSG Go unfortunately doesn’t work up here.... I just dropped $25 for one month of NHL.TV so I’ll be able to watch

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Am I the only one who wants Hynes out so bad that I’m willing to absorb a shellacking by the rangers today and Hynes getting booed out of the rock?

Yes and no .. because i don't think any one loss is going to move the needle.. when the team keeps losing money because of no playoffs they will fire him. i would prefer to lose 4 in a row to arizona, LA, Winpg, and edmonton than the rangers for today LGD

Reactions: Pavail Zachupov

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
MSG Go unfortunately doesn’t work up here.... I just dropped $25 for one month of NHL.TV so I’ll be able to watch

consider it a cheap ticket... you should honor it by going and buying a case of beer for 24 dollars and dumping out 22 of them to get the full game experience

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
3i0a7l.jpg

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Why are we wearing white heritage jerseys against the Rags again? Is this team run by a bunch of f***ing idiots?

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Why are we wearing white heritage jerseys against the Rags again? Is this team run by a bunch of ****ing idiots?

because they can wear their dark jerseys on the road without having to travel with an extra set.

That was the reason for the switch back to dark at home a decade and a half ago. If teams do wear white at home it is typically when the road team has a one off and not a road trip.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
These uniforms are ugly as sin. Too much bright red. The heritage uniforms should be the Cup years unis (actually those should be the full time unis).

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Since this is prime time match here I got Finnish commentary. He just called Devils #19.. Spezza. This is gonna be a long night. :popcorn:

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
because they can wear their dark jerseys on the road without having to travel with an extra set.

That was the reason for the switch back to dark at home a decade and a half ago. If teams do wear white at home it is typically when the road team has a one off and not a road trip.

Just f***ing dumb to wear it against the team who often out numbers us in our own stadium. It's going to look like a home game for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad