GDT: Devils vs. Panthers 7PM MSG+

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
hD95C0FD2
My thoughts exactly, though it would have been funnier if you found one with a car losing it's wheels, instead of a bicycle haha.
We can never get away with early pulls but every time someone pulls the goalie early against us they always get sustained pressure.

I don't have a problem with the pull, but it was lipstick on a pig with the way we look tonight.

Can anyone really argue that this was the worst 45 minutes of hockey we played all season? By far this was the worst 45 minutes. We've had smaller pockets of play that have maybe been worse, but the last 45 or 50 minutes was the worst I've seen this team play all season.

ALL season long, and I mean that. No exaggeration or hyperbole there.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
They haven't moved their feet and haven't been in the right place all night. I would be booing if I paid good money to see it.

Ft. Lauderdale has played well. Sticks exactly where they needed them to be.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I don't have a problem with the pull, but it was lipstick on a pig with the way we look tonight.

Can anyone really argue that this was the worst 45 minutes of hockey we played all season? By far this was the worst 45 minutes. We've had smaller pockets of play that have maybe been worse, but the last 45 or 50 minutes was the worst I've seen this team play all season.

ALL season long, and I mean that. No exaggeration or hyperbole there.

In a twisted way I don't have a problem with it cause it rubs their nose in this loss a little more losing 5-1 instead of 4-1. That's pretty much what that 'effort' in the final 40-45 minutes deserved.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Come home from work to see that not only are we getting our ***** kicked, but I have Brandon Pirri on the bench in fantasy. Good night.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
The only person that should get the hard hat is the equipment manager. Even the coach was brutal. Why are we pulling the goalie down 4-1 with 4 minutes to go when it's obvious they look like utter ****?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We had 3 shots in the 2nd period, I think we managed better than that in Brooklyn the other night.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
So you gutless *******s just keep letting them take pot shots at Cory. PLACE ONE OF THE ******* ON THEIR ASS.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Man, I feel bad saying it but Elias is terrible. He's slow and just passes it to no one or the other team almost every time he has the puck.

I hate Jacob Josefson, Jordin Tootoo, and Stephen Gionta. I would rather see three hamsters on the ice instead.

At this point, I would call up Boucher and let Matteau play. Put in some kids who know they actually have to try hard.

This was one of the worst games I have ever seen.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If the Flyers win tonight, they're only two points behind us.

Canucks are in freefall mode, I thought they fired Torts two years ago?

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man, I feel bad saying it but Elias is terrible. He's slow and just passes it to no one or the other team almost every time he has the puck.

I hate Jacob Josefson, Jordin Tootoo, and Stephen Gionta. I would rather see three hamsters on the ice instead.

At this point, I would call up Boucher and let Matteau play. Put in some kids who know they actually have to try hard.

This was one of the worst games I have ever seen.

I'm okay with all of those guys, but ONLY AS 4TH LINERS! Josefson in the top 9 kills his linemates and kills offense. He's not good enough to be relied upon in a top 9 role which requires offense. He's a lost cause at this point.

I do want Boucher up, don't really want Matteau in though. He's really awful. Might actually be worse than Josefson, not even kidding.

What we need is to see if Boucher is gonna be a player for us, or just a butt to keep a seat upstairs warm next year.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
No other team does that ****. We seem to do nothing. Meanwhile other teams knock the **** out of Devils every chance.

ive been wanting more sandpaper for a long time….. finish checks, clear crease kind of stuff

send a message that it wont be easy for other teams to take space anywhere on the ice

corrente **** the bed big time on his chance so **** him

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Looking at the score, I'm glad I didn't watch this game because I had to work. Seems I was more productive this evening than the Devils. Hope they don't stink on Saturday, because I'm taking my brother to the game against Anaheim as a birthday present.

Shame we couldn't pull out a win against a team we're in the race for a wild card with or even stay close on the scoreboard. We need to get back to stringing together wins. I hate having two blowouts against us in three games. That leaves a sour taste in my mouth. We need to pick up points in this stretch of games before Christmas. At least Zajac should be back soon.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
These big skilled teams are just a bad matchup against the Devils. Our best matchup are the finesse teams. But these big teams give us problems.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Looking at the score, I'm glad I didn't watch this game because I had to work. Seems I was more productive this evening than the Devils. Hope they don't stink on Saturday, because I'm taking my brother to the game against Anaheim as a birthday present.

Shame we couldn't pull out a win against a team we're in the race for a wild card with or even stay close on the scoreboard. We need to get back to stringing together wins. I hate having two blowouts against us in three games. That leaves a sour taste in my mouth. We need to pick up points in this stretch of games before Christmas. At least Zajac should be back soon.

If all you did was sit in a chair and stare at the wall, you would have done more then this team tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad