GDT: Devils vs. Panthers 7PM MSG+

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
But understand this DD. The Panthers were thoroughly outplayed BADLY by the Islanders the other night. Luongo made 35 saves in the game. Luongo made more saves in the 1st period than this guy might have to make all game long.

The Panthers have outplayed us something fierce tonight, we don't even look like we belong on the same ice surface.

If anything this was probably the Panthers' best game since before we stopped their big winning streak.

But anyone would have beaten us up in the last two periods, just no effort at all in the final forty minutes. They quit when it got to 2-0.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hope it's Kalinin's goal, would rather have a Palmieri game in a game that we have a chance to win.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Yeah, not a great night for the Devils. Team was pretty lackluster in Buffalo as well but got the W. We know how the Islanders game went. We're hitting a rough stretch. Team bounced back nicely from the early 0-3-1 start and we will see if they can do so again.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Josefson would lose his assist if that gets credited to Kalinin.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Please no Kinkaid against the Ducks, play him in Boston where we have a lesser chance of winning.

I can see him stinking up the joint against the Ducks and making them look like last year's Ducks.

At this point even with Cory I see them stinking against the Ducks and making them look like last year's Ducks. If anything I'd almost rather see Kinkaid against the Ducks if only cause they'll be tempted to play Cory both ends of the back to back if they lose Saturday night.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kalinin goal? Josefson assist? suck it Breed :sarcasm:

Now hold your horses there!:laugh: If it's a Kalinin goal, Josefson wouldn't get the assist.

If it's Palmieri's goal, Josefson does get the assist.

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Of course he'll say that (and in this case it's probably true), that doesn't mean he's losing confidence. He just doesn't throw anyone else under the bus. He has broad shoulders.

Yeah OK that's not what happened last year. He lost confidence a couple of times its human. Especially when there is no hope out front.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL that's how bad our effort is tonight.

Cory is out for all of 10 seconds and they score an empty net goal.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha was Cory even on the bench yet by the time that went in? I didn't see him still on the ice, but I doubt he had time to get comfy.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
hD95C0FD2

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
LOL that's how bad our effort is tonight.

Cory is out for all of 10 seconds and they score an empty net goal.

We can never get away with early pulls but every time someone pulls the goalie early against us they always get sustained pressure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad