GDT: Devils vs. Panthers 2016-17 SEASON OPENER! 7:30 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Thanks for putting words in my mouth to suit your argument.

You're saying this while whining about Severson not being physical enough even though if you go back and watch how Severson got the puck to get behind the net was him being physical on the guy that hit him and committed interference? hahaha

GDDevils*

After watching that gif, I really can't believe anyone would try to call it interference. It's maybe a second in slow motion between puck loss and contact.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wood will be back in the A and Speers in the OHL soon.

Boosh needs to play and bring back Patty!

Yes please.

Our offense is still our weakness by far, if this game was any indication. I want Boucher back in there next game, he should be in. Don't wanna see another second of Josefson on the 3rd line. I had enough of it by last Thanksgiving.

C0ry is g0d though. The defense wasn't very good, but I've seen us have worse games defensively than this in the last year. Even without Helgeson and Warsofsky in the lineup.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
If it was Lars it probably would've been lack of skill/foot speed/smarts. amirite, jimbo?

He literally lost the puck on a stick lift/ bobbled puck last season for a game winner early in the year. I don't remember the exact game but I bet Bleed does.. you dont blame the player for those things . **** happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad