dancingdevils.gif

rc_zpsffxkeorq.png

panthers_zpskzlbyojj.png

panthersd_zps1pq8tmya.png

ARE YOU READYYYY?!!!
333_zpsxaz4jxx2.gif

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Not looking forward to the drive.

Hoping for something better than almost every game there since 2013.

We had one win there in 2014, it was in October too. One of Cory or Luongo will be pretty brutal, it's almost guaranteed that one of them will be awful.

LOL I think I like JK3's Panther logo better than the new logo they're using now.

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
I'll be there! Been looking forward to this one for months. It's always exciting starting a new season, but I feel a quiet optimism that the Devils expect to be better. It will be fun to watch. So happy they are back.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
YAY!!!! Thank God for hockey. I have something to watch in the evenings again. Hopefully the Devil's offseason will only be 3 months this year :D

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Been waiting awhile for this night. Looking forward to watching real Devils hockey again, which was something I wasn't sure I would be able to say when the off-season began. Hoping to see the new and old faces do well. Would love to start the season off with a win. Let Florida win in pre-season, and take the game that matters, please, Devils. :handclap:

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Been waiting awhile for this night. Looking forward to watching real Devils hockey again, which was something I wasn't sure I would be able to say when the off-season began. Hoping to see the new and old faces do well. Would love to start the season off with a win. Let Florida win in pre-season, and take the game that matters, please, Devils. :handclap:

When the off season began, all I was looking forward to was seeing how Zacha would progress...then Taylor Hall happened! So pumped for this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad