GDT: Devils vs Kings - 10:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Maybe we can beat the Ducks or Sharks.

And if not, at least Hynes can take more tips from Carlyle on how to play.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
If Quick butterflied more, that probably hits him in the pads and is caught for a whistle and is not a goal.
I’m hoping you put that in your soft goal count tonight on Quick. I know we’re trained and taught to not fault a netminder on a deflection but he looked very poor on that one. I’m sure we see that deflection shot stopped once a game by most guys and don’t even realize or think it was a notably nice save.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
that was a bad game against a worse team.

'wasn't the prettiest game by either team' -taylor hall

Reactions: Nok Hockey

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’m hoping you put that in your soft goal count tonight on Quick. I know we’re trained and taught to not fault a netminder on a deflection but he looked very poor on that one. I’m sure we see that deflection shot stopped once a game by most guys and don’t even realize or think it was a notably nice save.
Point taken, but I think it might be unfair to count that goal, as that's probably been scored on many goalies this season and I did not count it as stoppable on them.

Regardless, Quick and Kinkaid are both getting dinged on two goals tonught. Goals 2 and 3 on Quick and goals 1 and 3 on Kinkaid. Goal 2 on Quick was started by Quick pulling a fire alarm a few seconds before the puck went in. He didn't play the second Palmieri goal all that well either. Goal 1 was a weak goal on Kinkaid and goal 3 was a giveaway by him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ooffff. Time to start a very long goals against review. This was the only game I caught in its entirety tonight, due to a pre-game nap.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
hall seems like he has a good pulse on the team

"theyre not playing the way they want to play EITHER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad