gCgibvY.gif

Sc1lBKk.png

10lMcec.png

8296O14.gif

Ig2VLf6.png

fglFY5c.png

BcT4xOA.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Looking at the StL and LA rosters you wonder how they are so bad. Frankly, looking at the NJ numbers (shots, PP, PK, etc.) they should not be as bad as they are. Hopefully they can win against an also struggling team.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Looking at the StL and LA rosters you wonder how they are so bad. Frankly, looking at the NJ numbers (shots, PP, PK, etc.) they should not be as bad as they are. Hopefully they can win against an also struggling team.

This was my thought as well. Just looking at underlying numbers and it feels like we should have a much better record. Actually watch our team and you see the lack of effort and shots being thrown from any angle which cause us to lose out on other high quality chances.

Reactions: My3Sons

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
3 years ago if you would have told me between Schneider and Quick they would only have 1 win in December I would not have believed it.

31st offense vs 28th goals against.....which one holds truest

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
So sad that i put in my last few vacation days for these west coast games back in September when we had a good start. What a waste.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
it's a fairly new meme, along with the "i'm already tracer" meme and the stupid mia khalifa "you got a boyfriend? i bet he doesn't kiss ya" meme

don't worry bout my memes
I've never heard of these before. I'm still seeing a barrage of "Ladies, he ain't your man".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->