GDT: Devils vs. Jets - Most Extreme Hockey Challenge! 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Honestly the effort is so bad that even with more talent we would be getting run out of the building.

Some are underestimating just how bad we are playing. It is beyond absurd just how badly they are screwing up the very basic things.

Who here is underestimating how bad this team is playing lol? Some of us saw this happening back in the Florida game even though they won it. We saw that third period could drag over into the next game in Philly, and it did, big time.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
My question is...how do you NOT fire a coach when largely the same group of guys made the playoffs last year and now they are getting blown out every game like a traditional expansion team?

Reactions: Tynbomb

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Hes completely lost them

I mean I try not to sound like an *******, but how isnt it obvious to everyone how little the team is trying the last seven games?

I don't know. It's tough to tell 'not trying' from 'pressing and devoid of confidence, puck watching and waiting for everyone else to do something'.

The effort guys have no problem with this, the talent guys have no answer.

It could be that we're just not that good a team unless everyone gives 100% ---

so, you're right - clearly not everyone is giving 100%.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Shero wont allow it and Hall wont like it

Well let Hall do something more to stop it. I don't see him taking over games or scraping the paint off the walls ripping everyone else for this constant lack of effort.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
LiveExaltedIrishredandwhitesetter-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
You talking purely zone entry? If so, ok maybe, but in the zone we had some pressure and good passes.
Zone exit and entry. Our transition game has been horrendous on this road trip, and it is costing us a ton of goals against. We can't string passes together from our end to their end. The only consistent way we get zone pressure is if we have an offensive zone faceoff and we win it.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Keep this up and the league is going to demote our franchise to the AHL. We're getting crushed every night.

yeah i can't remember this team getting beat this handily since maclean.... and before that it was when they were an expansion team....these kinds of losses can cost a coach his job... not sure any coach is fixing this defense and goaltending.. so i personally don't have much interest in getting hynes fired... i think it is time to move on from andy greene... the lack of goaltending and defensive prospects concerns me that we may have to go back to drawing board.. in a sense... where the rebuild may still be 2-3 years away... and may not include some of the big names we think ... maybe we gotta look more at the longer term plan than the this or next year no horses on defense.... greene... boyle... MOJO .... should be traded this season for whatever they can get.. i think they all have value to the right team... can't win with this defense..or goalies

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Well let Hall do something more to stop it. I don't see him taking over games or scraping the paint off the walls ripping everyone else for this constant lack of effort.
Cant deny Id love to see Hall rip into everyone but...

Lets just not have to go there and just fire Hynes and Nasderine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad