GDT: Devils vs. Jets 7:00 PM MSG+ - Snowmageddon make-up day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Welcome to the reason your calls have dried up this year. we saw the same thing in edmonton for many many season. His mouth is a known commodity in the reffing community. I'm sure it earned you another "missed" call.

Assuming you most likely have not seen the plays in question that have happened over the last couple of weeks, but he has every right to give the ref an earful with what he's been dealing with.

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Assuming you most likely have not seen the plays in question that have happened over the last couple of weeks, but he has every right to give the ref an earful with what he's been dealing with.

You would assume correctly. I have watched enough lowlites and draft lotto positioning hockey in the last decade to cover a lifetime so my desire to watch another team pursue draft glory is nil. That said the reffing is junk and just another in game issue to overcome. The oil had a pair of goals disallowed last night and the Kassian one was clownshoes. I'd still take non calls over bad calls any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad