GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camille the Eel

Always good to see Johnson on at the end of the game when we’re looking for a goal with our goalie pulled
We are a better team without him on the ice. (I mean I’d even prefer Studenic). Hopefully the staff realizes it. Signing him was a big mistake by Fitz. He actually seems to make us worse.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Still can change with the Canucks passing us

They're gonna pass us anyway unless they're actively trying to lose. All of these teams in the North are gonna be on cruise control now that the Habs clinched the final playoff spot and literally the only thing on the line is the difference between 3 and 4.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Unless we can get another player to be exposed, it doesn't look like Nathan is going to stick.
Bastian will be exposed in the sense he won’t protected, even if we offer up Merkley and Johnsson as the chosen two forwards.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
eNJoy the ride

200.gif

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
They're gonna pass us anyway unless they're actively trying to lose. All of these teams in the North are gonna be on cruise control now that the Habs clinched the final playoff spot and literally the only thing on the line is the difference between 3 and 4.
Habs haven’t clinched yet unless they won already tonight. Calgary still has a like 0.8% chance if the Habs loseall their games and flames win theirs lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille