GDT: Devils vs. Ducks - Home Opener! 7:00PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Bottom 6 is so weird. It looks contrived...the fact that you have a LW AND a RW playing off side on two different lines makes it even more peculiar.

Common sense would seem to dictated

15-37-8
16-38-25

It is all just so bizarre and another one of those very strange Hynes decisions.

It kind of looks like they just threw six names into a blender and there's the bottom six. Not sure putting Boucher with Fiddler and Josefson is putting him in a position to succeed either.

thethinglonger

Castron & Crew
Dec 1, 2014
New Jersey
It kind of looks like they just threw six names into a blender and there's the bottom six. Not sure putting Boucher with Fiddler and Josefson is putting him in a position to succeed either.

Nah he's still down in Albany :sarcasm:

But yes, a bit odd lines, I highly doubt they're the same by the end of this game

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
duck-hunt.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I texted my wife that artwork photo and she said "I bet #16 misses the shot on that duck"

That was my first thought too! Haha.

Josefson as the featured shooter. :laugh:

Josefson is in and at 4th line RW? It's a start.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
seems like the most bizarre tagline for a state that supports 3 teams, but maybe thats the point?

I mean I think it sounds more like a unification of a state who's residents somewhat traditionally like to associate with the nearby major cities.

I can't see the Devils trying to slight the 3 New York teams playing in NJ since Andrew Gross just reported that the Devils are going to be working with them on promoting the state

"Still, the One Jersey model, which Weber said is a 10-15 year initiative, not just for this season, is to also identify the Devils with the other teams that play in this state. And, yes, that includes the Jets, Giants and Major League Soccer Red Bulls, even though all three of those professional teams identify themselves as New York franchises."

http://fireandice.northjersey.com/m...president-weber-explains-what-it-is-1.1678697

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
To their credit, the Devils ownership group is moving the Sixers training facility and headquarters to Camden, so they are committed to the state if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad