qq_zpsihbv6z2w.png

duckso_zpss1gcxxaj.png

ducksd_zpse8uemyhy.png

Games 1 and 2 summary by NJDevs26.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

ChicoEatsNachos

Jan 14, 2016
Little Ferry NJ
This is a good chance to take advantage of another team's early struggles and get that first win. I'm going tonight and I've never been to a home opener before so I am extra excited.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Showcasing Boucher for Anaheim :popcorn:

In all honesty, I hope that by games end, Boucher supplants DSP on that third line and the lines look like:

Boucher - Zacha - Bennett
Josefson - Fiddler - DSP

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Here's hoping for some more Fiddler PK magic tonight

giphy.gif

All seriousness, enjoy the game those that are going, I'm envious and want to be there. Should be a good one!

LGD!

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Thank you for this GDT. It looks like a real GDT for once :)

Thanks, mine usually look like this though haha. I usually add our players stats but not much to go on there. I used to put the stats for PP, PK. SF and SA but cant find my template for it, good to see some of that info.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Pumped for tonight, should be a good one! Ducks are kind of struggling but they have talent on their roster, sooner or later they're due for a big game. Fingers crossed it's not tonight.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Left work early and on train home now...then headed up north for the home opener! Been dealing with a bad cold and feeling kinda meh but I'm getting excited for game time now.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I texted my wife that artwork photo and she said "I bet #16 misses the shot on that duck"

Camille the Eel

Showcasing Boucher for Anaheim :popcorn:

In all honesty, I hope that by games end, Boucher supplants DSP on that third line and the lines look like:

Boucher - Zacha - Bennett
Josefson - Fiddler - DSP

I think Boucher on fourth line makes sense to get him to pay attention to his positioning and back checking while at the same time forming a line that can create some energy and chances and change the tempo. Both a shut down line with Fiddler but if you put Boucher on it you've also got one that can give you some jump offensively. He can finish where JJ does not.

In general I like the line structure for tonight.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Bottom 6 is so weird. It looks contrived...the fact that you have a LW AND a RW playing off side on two different lines makes it even more peculiar.

Common sense would seem to dictated

15-37-8
16-38-25

It is all just so bizarre and another one of those very strange Hynes decisions.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
So apparently those posters aren't giveaways, they are charging 5 bucks a poster..... They need to have some talks with the Red Bulls who give out free posters just like this every single game.*

https://twitter.com/NJDevils/status/788447434733158400

And the Red Bulls still average 6,000 less people at their games than City FC despite being around for 20 years as opposed to two.

I like what the Devs are doing, and $5 is a reasonable price.

BadFella

Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
There's certainly a joke somewhere about DSP's jersey being a different color than the others but I don't want to offend anyone.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
And the Red Bulls still average 6,000 less people at their games than City FC despite being around for 20 years as opposed to two.

I like what the Devs are doing, and $5 is a reasonable price.

Spoken just like a Rangers fan *****ing about our attendance.

And if the Red Bulls can afford to give away posters every game so can the Devils.

BadFella

Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Spoken just like a Rangers fan *****ing about our attendance.

And if the Red Bulls can afford to give away posters every game so can the Devils.

Rags are an Original Six and they play on top of Penn Station. The real Penn Station, not our little Penn Station. Not fair to compare them to us, in terms of attendance. City beating the Red Bulls née MetroStars is much more telling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad