NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
338D97C7-C433-4A02-98D7-99E072A221B8.jpeg

crashline

What smells like, brother?
Feb 10, 2018
How amusing that should we win our next tilt we'll draw even with Buffalo who just acquired Wayne Simmonds for a playoff run.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That’s actually an .884% save percentage now for Cory on the season. I miscalculated that earlier.

He’s probably more of a .900% goalie and not an .852% goalie like he started out as in the first 9 games he played in both of the last two seasons.

#Marketcorrections

Actually that’s an .882% save percentage. Domingue also currently has an .882%. That includes tonight’s game from Domingue.

Last edited:

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
That’s actually an .894% save percentage now for Cory on the season. I miscalculated that earlier.

He’s probably more of a .900% goalie and not an .852% goalie like he started out as in the first 9 games he played in both of the last two seasons.

#Marketcorrections
how time appropriate :(

Camille the Eel

Earned shutout too. Not an easy shut out. A number of very tough saves. 3 partial break aways I think, or 1 full break away by Getzlaff and 2 or 3 partial break aways by other guys, plus a couple of monster glove saves, thus maybe 6 or 8 really grade A tough chances and at least as many again that were dangerous.

Wonder why Zacha left the game in the 3d?

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Can we all agree just how bad John Hynes was and how this team was just mentally fragile waiting for all of these trades to get done

somewhat .. the play is better. but we are getting better goaltending. and at end of day they are young... we have the forwards. we have the goaltending. that leaves the defense. i think mueller is a good 5/6. servers is top pair guy. .. PK is fine as RHD #2. we need RHD #3( may have it in house). we don't have LHD #1 #2. TY Smith? maybe fills #2 role

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
somewhat .. the play is better. but we are getting better goaltending. and at end of day they are young... we have the forwards. we have the goaltending. that leaves the defense. i think mueller is a good 5/6. servers is top pair guy. .. PK is fine as RHD #2. we need RHD #3( may have it in house). we don't have LHD #1 #2. TY Smith? maybe fills #2 role

If Sevs is going to play RD1 they really need a LD1 who will mesh properly with him to make that work.

Reactions: MichaelJ

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
lol all these interviews the players are so defensive about being focus in vegas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese