Deslauriers-Agozzino-Rowney
Lindholm-Manson
LArsson-Del Zotto
Djoos-Irwin
Gibson

Last edited:

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
I hate that we're playing Hayden over Boqvist. So dumb. Can't wait to have a real coaching staff.

why .. hayden is the fourth line wing.. do you think that is the proper role for Bovquist?.. do you think you don't need someone in the lineup that plays Haydens role? if you want to be upset decide which winger in the top nine you would prefer bovquist in for.. thats a perfectly acceptable argument.. or he can be playing top line minutes in Bing and on PP and experience a playoff push etc. .. Hayden and Bovquist are not fighting for same role.. I agree Bovquist belongs.. but 4th line wing isn't his role.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I hate that we're playing Hayden over Boqvist. So dumb. Can't wait to have a real coaching staff.

What I don’t like is that we called up Boqvist to make him a healthy scratch. Just leave the kid in Binghamton, let him and the rest of the team focus on making the playoffs and send us whatever useless player they have, since he’ll be watching from the press box anyways.

Reactions: SJinNewJersey

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
why .. hayden is the fourth line wing.. do you think that is the proper role for Bovquist?.. do you think you don't need someone in the lineup that plays Haydens role? if you want to be upset decide which winger in the top nine you would prefer bovquist in for.. thats a perfectly acceptable argument.. or he can be playing top line minutes in Bing and on PP and experience a playoff push etc. .. Hayden and Bovquist are not fighting for same role.. I agree Bovquist belongs.. but 4th line wing isn't his role.
Right now, any role is a good role for the rook. If you're going to take him away from the first line reps in Bingo, you put him on the ice for whatever reps he can get here. The season is over, I don't care about current roles. Just get them on the ice.

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
What I don’t like is that we called up Boqvist to make him a healthy scratch. Just leave the kid in Binghamton, let him and the rest of the focus on making the playoffs and send us whatever useless player they have, since he’ll be watching from the press box anyways.
Exactly. Either leave him in Bingo or play him. This is stupid.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Nassardine has done a good job in my opinion and I wouldn't be surprised if they hire him for next year

It’ll all depend on who will be running things in regards to the Gm position. Even if Fitzgerald is our guy moving forward, I don’t know how we can keep Nas around when there’s going to be a handful of coaches on the market who are more qualified

I want someone with experience, not another rookie.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They won't show Cory's whole season, only his .931% in his last two games.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The first thing I thought of when I saw that was all the ''Cory's back! He's a .920% goalie. Why wouldn't he be? He has been for the last 16 games of the season'' posts.
Zane Mcintyre, undefeated, 100 sv% as a Bing Devil :naughty:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is Bob Murray almost fired yet? How the hell do you bring back Carlyle, then hire Dallas Eakins?

He's another guy with a meh resume that's been around a while as their team's current GM, but not nearly as much of a do-nothing of a resume as Dale Tallon.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Oh boy, MSG highlighting Zachas good performance from last night.

Devils hfboards going to bug :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad