GDT: Devils vs Canucks - 1:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I mean, it was a high risk pick that looked awful for a good while.

Pretty happy with it right now, though.
And it's a goalie. Who knows with them? Kinkaid looked like he was breaking through to being a serviceable starter last season too...

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
Blackwood was a BPA pick that they couldn't resist. They didn't want a goalie, but he was there. Looks good so far.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
JGnBlQz.gif

Mac has us back on track!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It'll be interesting to see once teams get more tape and can see his tendencies, but so far so good.

Even more than that you have to see what happens when a goalie has a bad game or two in a row, how he bounces back from that.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Blackwood was a BPA pick that they couldn't resist.

I actually agree with this, that's why I always found the Blackwood draft criticism confusing...they obviously felt he was BPA, people keep harping on BPA (even when it's less than obvious) but apparently not when it's a goalie.

Reactions: Nocashstyle

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
Like I said the last Game: THIS is goaltending :) But the team played really well in front of him and took away the shooting lanes all night. Impressive game by the whole team, pretty tough second period, but in the end a rather easy and well deserved win. Now 5 more wins and we're back in the race ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad