Htb0HPJ.png

3xe2ti1.png

Mo44fdB.gif

6q3rwNj.png

SJ0ybz2.png

8PQJYAd.jpg

135ace

Mar 18, 2015
I really want to see Nico steal the puck from Elias and then score a highlight reel goal. I'm so sick and tired of hearing nucks fans BS about EP and his amazing McDavid caliber play, his elite defense, and all the other nonsense they spout.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
I really want to see Nico steal the puck from Elias and then score a highlight reel goal. I'm so sick and tired of hearing nucks fans BS about EP and his amazing McDavid caliber play, his elite defense, and all the other nonsense they spout.
There are NJ fans on here who have already stated its a FACT that Hischier is worse than Pettersson

Reactions: Billdo

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Blackwood doesn't start...
Unless Hynes thinks he has an advantage by not revealing who the starting goalie is to the other team on the day before the game for scouting purposes, it's stupid that he even has to think about this.

You play Blackwood until he has a bad game, unless it's a back to back.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Didn’t even know that we had a afternoon game today. Woo hoo!

Damn those girls are blitzed or that’s the beginning of the zombie apocalypse.

Reactions: JK3

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Came all the way from Australia for our honeymoon and seeing my first game. Coming from 34th st, what’s the best way to get to the game and what time?

The arena opens At 11:30 this morning

Leave NY Penn Station around 10:30
Take a NJ Transit train to Newark Penn Station.
Take a Northeast Corridor line train.

Once at Newark Penn Station it's an easy Two block walk.

Have fun

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Unless Hynes thinks he has an advantage by not revealing who the starting goalie is to the other team on the day before the game for scouting purposes, it's stupid that he even has to think about this.

You play Blackwood until he has a bad game, unless it's a back to back.

That's a novel idea, but it's been around for years. All coaches know to do this. It's called stay with a winner until.......

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Coming into work when the roads are virtually empty is a mixed bag. Easiest commute of my life, but then I remember I'm one of the few heading into work. :laugh:

Wanted to badly bail around noon and trek up to Newark for the game but I'll be stuck here until 2:30. Thank god for an additional monitor to stream the game with!

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I can't understand how the Devils are favored, must be because of home ice.

Keep up the pressure, keep your skates moving and play a full 60 minutes.
End the year on a high note. Victory

Go Devils

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Probably the most uninteresting game in the league from other 29 teams' fans' point of view. Nevertheless, LGD!

Edit. I have a friend (Wild fan) whose definition of Hell is to be a Canucks season ticket holder and obligated to watch every game :laugh:

abparry87

Jun 11, 2010
Australia
Thank you everyone, pretty excited! I’m a red wings fan but just excited to finally see a game live. Have a rangers and pens game in a few days at the garden to. Do you have any recommendations to check out close by like a bar or something after the game? We don’t have to be back in NY till later tonight that’s all

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Over/under Peterson hattricks? Over/under on how many times FB fans say we we're stupid for not drafting Peterson?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Thank you everyone, pretty excited! I’m a red wings fan but just excited to finally see a game live. Have a rangers and pens game in a few days at the garden to. Do you have any recommendations to check out close by like a bar or something after the game? We don’t have to be back in NY till later tonight that’s all

There are 3 bars next to Prudential Center next to the box office/Devils Den store.

Edison Ale House, Redds Biergarten and PJ Ryans
The first two are better IMO

Post-game, go get a meal at Dinosaur BBQ, which is very close by at Championship Plaza.

Reactions: abparry87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad