GDT: Devils vs. Canadiens - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
They’re a glorified AHL team, don’t deserve the playoffs if we can’t win this

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
im just as concerned of kinkaid having a clunker as i am the devils (taylor hall) only scoring one goal.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Big game from Hischier tonight

Im the all knowin man who called Maroon scoring two his first game and then Bratt scoring. Be sure to remember this post when Hischier goes off tonight...

And please quote it if Hischier ends up benched lmfao

Reactions: Dialamo

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Just saying... the Habs are unbeaten in 7 (3-0-4).

It won't be a walk in the park but if we play hard, I don't see us losing this game.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Tickets are so damn cheap tonight, debating if I want to go since this should be an almost guaranteed win to see in person. Decisions decisions...

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Tickets are so damn cheap tonight, debating if I want to go since this should be an almost guaranteed win to see in person. Decisions decisions...

I was going to go with the comp tickets but since the snow/rain is going to start earlier tonight I’ll probably pass on the 40-minute drive home in slop.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Yea I love the look of the 2nd line, hopefully they stay together for more than a period before they get changed lol

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I'm just waiting for Kink to suck it up this game after everyone calling for him over Cory... And then watch as everyone loses their mind. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Canadiens Roster:

6bTJ25F.gif

Devils better win.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
I'm just waiting for Kink to suck it up this game after everyone calling for him over Cory... And then watch as everyone loses their mind. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Or for Kink to play lights out, giving us a well deserved 2 pts.

It's like certain posters are members of this board just when shit hits the fan to see posters argue with each other and are MIA when everything goes our way.

BTW, where's Jersey Girl?

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Or for Kink to play lights out, giving us a well deserved 2 pts.

It's like certain posters are members of this board just when **** hits the fan to see posters argue with each other and are MIA when everything goes our way.

BTW, where's Jersey Girl?

Yeah I really hate it so much. It is just like they are waiting for the opportunity to be negative when things are not going well. :help:

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
If someone else doesn't step up their game tonight I'll be so pissed. This team can be considered done for if that's the case.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
things im hoping to see tonight -

-wood responding to being dropped to the fourth line and getting his intensity back. is not as effective when he's playing cautious. needs to be a bull in a china shop
-bratt having a bounce back game after taking a mental breather and knowing that his spot isn't safe
-grabner busting out and scoring a goal finally. he can't miss breakaways forever, can he?
-kinkaid keeping up the good work and hopefully lighting a fire under cory that he can't let his mental lapses cost the team games anymore
-just a single goal from the 2nd-4th lines or one that isn't scored or assisted by hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad