GDT: Devils vs. Canadiens - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I like Mojo, But I honestly don’t think he is playing anywhere near his potential.
The secondary assists he got tonight were the result of other guys making great plays.

Sure but he also had a couple of great passes (the one to Hall and another one i can't remember atm) that the goalie wound up saving so it kind of evened out, he did make an actual impact in the second period.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I like Mojo, But I honestly don’t think he is playing anywhere near his potential.
The secondary assists he got tonight were the result of other guys making great plays.

Tonight was his best game of the season and it isn't even close.

I question if you watched the game if you think otherwise

Reactions: Verdoux

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Johansson is gonna need to produce like this if we wanna be a playoff team. Obviously not two points per game, but more consistent production and hopefully 40+ points.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
816F733B-2CE8-4B59-AFE2-45670ECCC78E.png
I saw that a few minutes ago on the game log and thought it was a mistake. They announced Johansson as the third star after the game. That’s one of the most random and weird three stars I’ve ever seen. It was also the Wednesday before thanksgiving that they gave Jared Boll the games first star over Marty in a game we won 2-1 and he scored the only Blue Jackets goal off his skate on a total fluke. I don’t even think Tatar had one point tonight.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Just got back from the game. I just want to say I really like Yakovlev from what I saw from him tonight. I think he has potential to be a good player for us. He made one questionable decision with the puck, but other than that he made the smart play every time

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
everyone played well. solid effort. montreal is soft af. nice to see our team dominate a period.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Tatar is #90, so is Johansson, someone got their wires crossed with that

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Just got back from the game. I just want to say I really like Yakovlev from what I saw from him tonight. I think he has potential to be a good player for us. He made one questionable decision with the puck, but other than that he made the smart play every time

He's got good awareness. He's made some big mistakes but I like how quickly+deftly he moves the puck. He's kind of the perfect partner for Mueller in that way because Mueller so often defers to his partner on breakouts.

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
He needs to get more ice time instead of lovejoy

Reactions: Bleedred

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Under the radar notes:

Nico is on pace to match his point totals from last year, but his play has without question been more consistent than last year. He is so special and fun to watch.

Blake Coleman is halfway to matching last year’s totals and it’s not even December. Another assist tonight. Unreal how well he’s playing.

Zacha is halfway to matching his career high in goals. :laugh: obviously that’s tongue in cheek, but he can still progress if he keeps this up.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad