GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - Preseason - 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
with a user name like LouJersey, you'd think you're a longtime Devils fan !

Lived in NJ all my life...Starting watching hockey '77 and my father was a Rangers fan, and I hated them (still do), so liked the Bruins....then the unthinkable happened and NJ got their own team but by that time couldn't switch, built up too much loyalty. Been to Devils games every year of their existence and loved the 87-88 Devils, used to get 4th row from the glass day of the game and then it started getting tougher...went to their first play0off game in history..the late 80's games vs the Flyers at the Byrne were the best games I have been to..such violence on and off the ice haha ...great times...and I do like them and hope they do well....Enjoyed their Stanley Cup seasons except vs the Bruins of course...favorite Devils have ranged from Don Lever to Jim Korn to Patrik Elias to Miles Wood now...wish them success just can't root for them vs one team lol.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
Lived in NJ all my life...Starting watching hockey '77 and my father was a Rangers fan, and I hated them (still do), so liked the Bruins....then the unthinkable happened and NJ got their own team but by that time couldn't switch, built up too much loyalty. Been to Devils games every year of their existence and loved the 87-88 Devils, used to get 4th row from the glass day of the game and then it started getting tougher...went to their first play0off game in history..the late 80's games vs the Flyers at the Byrne were the best games I have been to..such violence on and off the ice haha ...great times...and I do like them and hope they do well....Enjoyed their Stanley Cup seasons except vs the Bruins of course...favorite Devils have ranged from Don Lever to Jim Korn to Patrik Elias to Miles Wood now...wish them success just can't root for them vs one team lol.
wow great story, I remember listening to the Devils vs Bruins in the 88 Conference Finals ON THE AM RADIO !!!!
glad you were smart enough not to become a rangers fan !

Reactions: LouJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig