GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - Preseason - 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
Liking that they're giving Boqvist some time with the big boys. You think he makes the team as a bottom 6 guy or they send him to the AHL for some more seasoning? I really like his upside, and I think he's a dark horse to play top 6 over Gusev by the end of the season.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Liking that they're giving Boqvist some time with the big boys. You think he makes the team as a bottom 6 guy or they send him to the AHL for some more seasoning? I really like his upside, and I think he's a dark horse to play top 6 over Gusev by the end of the season.

He can't go to the AHL so it's big club of back to Sweden. He's being given every opportunity to make this team and most don't see him getting cut. He should make the roster.

Reactions: JohnLennon

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
The Bruins defense looks good. Will be a good test for Hughes, Gusev & Boqvist.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Like: Having both our top 2 centers in the same game
Dislike: That D :skeptic:

I'm not really digging the Greene-Severson pairing again this year, but it's beginning to look more and more like that's what we're stuck with on opening day.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bruins forward lineup is full of guys I’ve never heard of.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Like: Having both our top 2 centers in the same game
Dislike: That D :skeptic:

I'm not really digging the Greene-Severson pairing again this year, but it's beginning to look more and more like that's what we're stuck with on opening day.
I’m not saying they won’t be together on opening day, but I don’t think they’ve been together for most of the preseason and there’s also probably 2-3 defensemen in tonight that won’t be in on opening night.

This is probably Smith’s last chance. Tennyson is probably gone after this game, either way. And Mueller is likely a healthy scratch on opening night, if everyone else is healthy and playing.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Same here, besides the pbp, there's only so many times you can hear pasta-knock

Not tonight maybe, but yeah

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad