GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Bruins have been asking for a fight. I think the persistent infringement and the cheap shot on Wood the last shift boiled things over.
I don’t think that had anything to do with boiling over. I think it was just because Greer just obviously ran a Bruin from behind into the boards.

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
Yeah we haven't gotten dominated like this all season and its not because of physical play lol.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
I don’t think that had anything to do with boiling over. I think it was just because Greer just obviously ran a Bruin from behind into the boards.

But that’s what happens. Wood got cross checked in the wrist nowhere near the play a couple of minutes earlier.

As you call nothing, the heat keeps turning up, and eventually it’s at a boil. Players are going to get dirtier and dirtier the more they think you’re not calling anything.

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
But that’s what happens. Wood got cross checked in the wrist nowhere near the play a couple of minutes earlier.

As you call nothing, the heat keeps turning up, and eventually it’s at a boil. Players are going to get dirtier and dirtier the more they think you’re not calling anything.
Sure I think it’s just because Greer is a bad player who hasn’t been good this game so he made a stupid hit trying to do something at least so he doesn’t get sent right back down.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
who was the player that pulled some bullshit in a preseason game and then never saw the ice as a devil again?
I remember stupid worthless goon Krys Barch started a bunch of fights and had black eyes and was giggling in interviews. They were glorifying his stupid fights too. He was traded right before the regular season opener.

But he did play for us in the regular season the year before.

PL3 started his shit in a regular season and got MacLean fined and everything. It was regular season, but it was like the second or third game of the season. He never played a regular season game for us again. Shero signed him several years later and he played some preseason games for us after that.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Yeah we haven't gotten dominated like this all season and its not because of physical play lol.

What game are you watching? Every time Shara touches the puck he's got alligator arms. Just like against Washington. Kuokk, Bratt, Zacha all are getting rid of the puck without making a play for fear of getting hit. Greer just ran somebody because he and like 4 other guys got plowed. Hishier has been ragsolled most shifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad