GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 8:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
i love how Greene was set up perfectly in the last few minutes in the third .Bobbles and played with the puck long enough for the goalie to come across , square up , and have Greene float it directly into him lol.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Jesus these Grinch gifs are hitting too close to home for this season :laugh:

tumblr_nzpyrh9PF41ugn2iyo1_400.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Wish the devils front office was moderated as heavily as these boards because it’s insulting to my intelligence to see the quality of on ice product they’re putting forth.
I would not use what happens from here on as evidence the front office doesn’t care. I would judge them on what happens after on April 6 and it needs to be a busy offseason.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hynes doesn’t look like he wants to give the club a good chance with some of the players iced. Hard to fault him for losing with this lineup but he does himself no favors. Can’t leave the tender in there to get bombed for eight.

I do wonder if he left him in BECAUSE of the supposed altercation with Severson.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
Man I can't wait for the trade deadline.

After which we can finally hear from Shero on his plans for the team.

A questions has to be posed about the coaching situation going forward. If Hynes isn't going then he need a brand new support staff.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
I would not use what happens from here on as evidence the front office doesn’t care. I would judge them on what happens after on April 6 and it needs to be a busy offseason.

I don’t disagree but it seems they don’t see the T word as a negative thing. This off season is huge.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Rumor has it Kinky had words with Severson.

Probably finally had enough of Severson cherry-picking and being out of position being ready to play offense rather than defense.

On MSG, I did see KK bolt to bench after one of those goals... in an intense way. Right before MSG crew cut out for commercial.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Not a fan of Amanda asking basically every question in post game interviews as she is employed by the team.

We literally have some of the worst beat writers/reporters in the league

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
i love how Greene was set up perfectly in the last few minutes in the third .Bobbles and played with the puck long enough for the goalie to come across , square up , and have Greene float it directly into him lol.

That's a very Greene-esque move.

His specialty shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad