Post-Game Talk: Devils v Preds PGT. Collapse #20485720 Edition

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
So it turns out when he went a little off on Deb it was the press conference. I thought he spoke with Deb there and then had another presser.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man you guys closed up the other thread about a couple posts too early! I really wanted to cap the thing off with one of my generic ''Pete sucks /thread'' posts.:laugh:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
this is the 6th consecutive game ive stayed up past 5am complaining about the game :laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I mean you could see that tying goal coming. I had a feeling it was gonna happen in a 6 on 5 when there was still 4 or 5 minutes left in the game.

I had TB flashbacks from last year. The whole sequence when we got pinned in actually looked just like that. I felt like I was at the game watching it in person again!:laugh:

Wasn't TG asking why couldn't we get a clear?

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I mean you could see that tying goal coming. I had a feeling it was gonna happen in a 6 on 5 when there was still 4 or 5 minutes left in the game.

I had TB flashbacks from last year. The whole sequence when we got pinned in actually looked just like that. I felt like I was at the game watching it in person again!:laugh:

Wasn't TG asking why couldn't we get a clear?

yeah he said something like "couldnt you just get the clear" LOL

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Pete is a an idiot. Salvador just stands in front of the net doing nothing at all....bad bounce though. Right....

Him and Salvador better be on the next spaceship to the moon tomorrow because I never want to see either of them again. Silver lining is a point? Really Pete? You should have had 2 points. You blew another one with your boneheaded decisions and system that sits back and waits for the other team to score a goal so you can lose in overtime again and again.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
yeah he said something like "couldnt you just get the clear" LOL

Yup it was a joke.

And yet ANOTHER game where I make an avatar bet if we score one goal, but we lose anyway. Now I'm stuck with this blimp in my avatar for the remainder of the day!:laugh:

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Well, IF Lou hasn't gone senile and thinks he could still try to salvage this thing then next week would theoretically be the week where you make a change with all the days off they have. ***, who am I kidding we'll just get Sislo and Harrold-Deboer back in the lineup.

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
unfollowing the DevilsInsiders twitter. they have such a boner for DeBoer and Sal its not even funny

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Pete is a an idiot. Salvador just stands in front of the net doing nothing at all....bad bounce though. Right....

Him and Salvador better be on the next spaceship to the moon tomorrow because I never want to see either of them again. Silver lining is a point? Really Pete? You should have had 2 points. You blew another one with your boneheaded decisions and system that sits back and waits for the other team to score a goal so you can lose in overtime again and again.

Yup. I'll help you jettison them both to the moon! Can we send Pete, Bernier, and Salvador to SKA for a signed Kovalchuk jersey with the C on it? They don't even have to give us the jersey, just take the trash for nothing. They'd be doing us a favor! Let them go join Space Junk Poni and Upchuk in SKA.

And we should have won this game 2-1. We didn't really need that third goal, although it would have been nice. Team just needs to learn how to close these games out. They played pretty well in the 3rd both nights, only for them to not be able to kill off a 6 on 5? Go over the gameplan *******!

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh btw PSEG, I started the PGT cause I thought you were off for the night, sorry :D

Status Quo*

unfollowing the DevilsInsiders twitter. they have such a boner for DeBoer and Sal its not even funny

It's like they're getting paid by the Devils. I don't know how you can defend Dumbo and Sal.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wonder if Dumbeor has a no trade clause and if so, would he waive to go to SKA? Salvador doesn't have one, so we can probably send him there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was gonna post Captain Cone's icetime again, and laugh at how much time he's gotten yet again. Then I forgot that Volchenkov left the game, and we had to go with 5 for the remainder of the game.

Merrill and Fayne got right around the same time that Salvador got tonight.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
You can dislike it all you want, but the players will like Pete for how he went off in that presser. Having some journalist telling him how one of his players could have cleared the puck, well that question deserved exactly what it got.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You can dislike it all you want, but the players will like Pete for how he went off in that presser. Having some journalist telling him how one of his players could have cleared the puck, well that question deserved exactly what it got.
I don't care, Pete still blows.

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
Steve Bernier -15, 9 points and has played every game this season. He also had over 12 games on the top line and occasionally plays on the PP.

If production can be used against Josefson why doesn't Pete use it against Bernier? At least Josefson can win faceoffs(but can still play on the wing) , is competent defensively, and can actually carry the puck over the blue line and doesn't have to dump and chase every single time.

Why not Loktionov he has the same amount of points and averages less ice time than Bernier and also has played 15 less games than Bernier.

And both Josefson and Loktionov are plus players while Steve Bernier is a -15. Plus/minus may be worthless comparing players on different teams but it does say something when they are on the same team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad