GDT: Devils v. Panthers! (Red Wings Edition)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just by chance I wound up holding out on leaving until after the Pietilla goal.

My friend didn't feel like leaving yet, now I feel a little bad for throwing my rat on the ice.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Can you guys tell me who won the final prizes, my feed cut out and I doubt I'll be able to find another one

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
So Warfosky won't be brought back, right.... right?

no and here are guys i don't wanna see back

elias
ruttuu
gionta

kennedy.... even though i think he played pretty well we have enough speedy small guys that can't score

kalinin and smith pelley need to be on our 4th line thats when this team will be good again

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Peitila could be a solid 4th liner long term. He's been impressive here so far. Palmieri was really the only forward who came to play. He does every game and reminds me of Zach in that aspect.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Sux that Kinky let in a bad angle because he was very good again.

We had a AHL lineup and only lost by 1.

Florida gonna get bounced right away as usual.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Pansy PP to open the period was gutless.

Don't want Warsofsky nor helgy anywhere bear NJ next season.

Helgeson is just as bad IMO. Can't stand this scrub and his 2 and sometimes 4 minute shifts in the D zone.

Pretty sad that every time we get a "Kinkaid can be a starter" or "trade Cory" post, Keith either winds up being lit up badly in the next period or allows a brutal goal like goal 2 tonight.

If we didn't have Helgeson and Waraofsky in both at the same time, his chances of having to face almost 40 shots a night would go down dramatically.

I HATE both of those scrubs as much as Harrold and Volchenkov after that awful TB game 3 years ago that I saw. **** Helgeson and **** Warsofsky both to Pluto. Our defense automatically becomes one of the worst in the league when both are dressed in the same game, just like Fraser and Harrold last year.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Peitila could be a solid 4th liner long term. He's been impressive here so far. Palmieri was really the only forward who came to play. He does every game and reminds me of Zach in that aspect.

agreed he has speed a little snarl, he hits, just enough skill to be a good 4th liner at least early on

peitela/kalinin/smith pelley.... thats a quality NHL 4th line.
blandisi/zacha/signing 3rd line
boucher/zajac/pameri 2nd line
cammerleri/henrique/ stud signing first line

green.larsson
severson.signing
merrill. re-sign schlemko

moore 7th d

thats how it needs to look next year.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Waiver Wire better not be in our top 7 D next year. He is hot garbage.
4th line of Kalinin DSP Pietilla (anyone play C though?)
Trade JJ and a pick for Yakapov , trade for Hoffman , sign Okposo , trade for Drouin or Nuke from Dallas

Get rid of Gio Ruutu Farnham Tootoo ( even though I love Farnhams work ethic)

It's as easy as that , forwards fixed lol
:laugh:

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007

yeah he had a great season and deserves big pay raise and the devils should give it to him..

the devils need at least 1 big forward signing and 1 big time defensman signing ( a legit top 4 guy)

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Management gave up on the season earlier than the fans did.

These rosters we're icing right now, sure, they're injury-related. But a lot of it must be a fact-finding mission for Shero and Hynes, trying to see what they have.

IMO, calling up Pietila is smart. As much as we need a top six forward, the bottom six is what will be completely re-shaped in the summer. If the kid sticks, you've saved yourself a few PTOs, maybe some money on a higher dollar UFA.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Bush league idea with the rat giveaway, would have been funny if it cost them the game.

They had to know Florida fans are not hockey savy and would hoist them on the ice.

Too bad DSP was not credited with an assist on the 2nd goal.

I know ekblad played it on off Pietilas skate but DSP made the play.

Helgy is awful, he gets gassed after 20 seconds too.

Put in Mozik.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
no and here are guys i don't wanna see back

elias
ruttuu
gionta

kennedy.... even though i think he played pretty well we have enough speedy small guys that can't score

kalinin and smith pelley need to be on our 4th line thats when this team will be good again

the lack of tootoo on that list is messed up man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad