GDT: Devils @ Stars - 2:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
By the way, I liked Bahl's nice little backhand bank to Nico on that one.

Would love to see him trend higher (I am a doubter).

Reactions: Mgd31

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
This league is so f***ed if this team gets a goalie somehow and maybe a powerplay that can score once every two games
I think it will take more than those two things but they obviously help. I think NJ has to be able to ortect the goalie better and uograde the third line and third defense pair. You can definitely see the path to improvement at least

Reactions: Monsieur Verdoux

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I think it will take more than those two things but they obviously help. I think NJ has to be able to ortect the goalie better and uograde the third line and third defense pair. You can definitely see the path to improvement at least

Yeah, goaltender is the most obvious need. New coaching staff is too and arguably one more top 6 forward.

Reactions: My3Sons

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

The important pieces (goalie excluded although maybe not if a healthy Blackwood bounces back) are in place. I went through the Cup checklist the other day and we already have all the pieces necessary outside of maybe another top 6 caliber winger and maybe another top 4 caliber D (also again maybe the goalie). At least one of those 2 holes should be filled at this draft.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Zetterlund used his large ass to block out Benn and tie up Heiskanen in front of the net on Nico’s goal.
jdhku2anylg51.jpg

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
Naturally that Nico goal had to happen a few minutes after I had to get in the car, so I couldn’t watch it, but the Stars’ feed on XM was absolutely wowed by it.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Would be the best bet but the PTSD with Devils draft picks always makes me cautious. Also chances are someone from that 2020 draft busts, probably will be Mukamadullin but never know if it’s Holtz.

I have worries about how Holtz overall game will turn out but I don't really have any doubts that he won't at the very least be a 2nd line caliber goal scorer with PP upside.

Offseason Champs

May 16, 2011
Would be the best bet but the PTSD with Devils draft picks always makes me cautious. Also chances are someone from that 2020 draft busts, probably will be Mukamadullin but never know if it’s Holtz.
Alexander Holtz? The guy who's ppg in the AHL as a 20 year old? That guy is gonna bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad